Nottingham bars and restaurants

Me and the fella haven't been out in so long, so iv been promised a 'date' when we've got a little money to spare. I used to love going clubbing, but the last couple of times iv been recently, iv got bored and returned home quite early & quite sober...

So does anyone have any favourite bars or restaurants in or around Nottingham? Mine would have to be maysum for food because I'm a massive Chinese food fan & my favie bars would have to be turf tavern, pit and pendulum, tap and tumblr, the castle & ye olde trip! Any decent pubs not over run by 18 year old kids or abit rocky/gothy... I'm there! Lol

Been there a few times Hippo, I quite enjoyed it in there, no complaints. Might have to pop in if were out at the same time :)

Nah, iv never really been drinking up that end. I havent been out in months either. Planning on going out soon though, so ill have to make a point of starting up that end next time

Red Hot Buffet on Hockley is good Pixie.

Cheaper at lunch. Again eat as much as you like.

Choice of foods from around the world.

• 4 years later...