I don't wish to speak for Beefsteak as I don't know the reason for him not posting but I suspect it could have something to do with the 'O-warning' thread. I really hope that it's not his health and that we see him on here again because his posts are constructive and interesting.

thas cos i do.

With respect, don't really see the need for that remark Kev?

Beefy wrote (publicly on the Nottstalgia Facebook Group, so I'm sure he won't mind me repeating it here) that Nottstalgia wasn't 'happening' for him, back in mid-June so I'm sure he's taking a break/his leave for his own personal reasons. Respect to that, each to their own.

[stu - and everybody else, I have edited out the link as it was to a "private group" on Facebook which is only accessible if you have been given permission so it seemed a little unnecessary here. I hope this doesn't offend anybody.]

Not too long ago Beefy had a health problem and a hospital visit so I'm sure the opening post and Michael's enquiry was just to ascertain that the guy is doing okay. I hope that is the case.

• Upvote 2

I'm fine folks , thanks for the concern.

I'm taking a good long break and enjoying my familyand my fishing/photography, instead of getting myself wound up on here seemingly ad infinitum by a few certain members.

I've no doubt whatsoever I shall return when I've got something constructive to add to a thread or two................ LOL

Once again , I'm fine apart from the fact that the opperation on my back wasn't a success and I may have to have another in the new year.

Keep up the posts folks .

Beefsteak.

Hi Beefy,

nice to hear from you, sorry about your surgery, hope the next one is a success.

Missed you posting, so I thought I would ask.

Kind regards to yourself and family. Bryan.