Certainly won't have been shot in the better areas, if the 'flattering' clips are anything to go by....................................

There was one in NYC yesterday, bloke shot his old employer, the police shot him, another person and quite a few people around the gunman...I think it's time to disarm the NY police department....LOL

I can see why UK police are unarmed now....LOL

Dangerous woodentops at that Mick, gunman one dead, police one dead and dozens wounded. I see a big class action lawsuit against the Mayor and City of New york Police Department.

An ex employee of a shop, walked in and shot his old boss several times in the head, now NYC has a ban on handguns, it's illegal to own a handgun in city limits, cops arrive, gunman points gun at cops, cops open fire and empty their magazines, loads of bystanders in the way, cops kill the gunman and an innocent bystander, plus injure loads of bystanders...

Now when I go out shooting, I make sure I have a safe "backdrop" so as a stray bullet doesn't hit someone. Police are not suppose to open fire in crowded places....This was all caught on security videos, I see many lawyers getting very rich over those videos.......

I also see NYC Insurance premiums go through the roof over the cities stupidity...

These cops shouldn't be allowed water pistols let alone loaded hand guns...

'Murder: Joint Enterprise'

Excellent one hour drama on the TV last night.

Raw and Gritty delivery; really flung us into the 21st Century and this was chilling.

Good Writing.

It felt as though I was witnessing a court room scene, all the characters giving their side of the story - except the dead one of course!

Liked the format, the way it was delivered - kept you guessing to the end as to who the culprit was.

Spotted a few locations: Broad Marsh Bus Station amongst them.

Never thought of the implications of the name of my city before: NOTtingham: a place NOT to go to, a place of ill fortune.........

Well, I was born and bred here and this is definately NOT true! Sometimes punning can go too far. :)

The address was supposedly Caxton House, high rise flats, Vernon Road Basford, not sure where in Nott'm the Tower block shown is situated, any ideas?