I was just having one of my 'Senior Moments', where my eyes just happen to go into stare mode and I drift of into oblivion; Day-dreaming about what ever enters my imagination at those moments. Only to be brought back to reality by a little voice some where in the far distance saying:

" Earth To Nannar

Earth To Nannar"

If I could move fast enough she would be in for a severe kissing, I tell you, I only have to say kiss and she is gone! :rolleyes: :)

PS: She is also reteaching my grammar and punctuation...she has got a hard task ahead.

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other day a young person asked me how I felt about being old. I was taken aback, for I do not think of myself as old. Upon seeing my reaction, she was immediately embarrassed, but I explained that

I think Plant fit sums it up. Every day there is something new and a new attitude to life struck up. You can either go with the flow or be like you have always been. To me growing old is not wear

I was just having one of my 'Senior Moments', where my eyes just happen to go into stare mode and I drift of into oblivion; Day-dreaming about what ever enters my imagination at those moments. Only t

Nose hair's another PITA, jeeze I never used to have the Black Forest growing up there!

• Upvote 1

Nose hair's another PITA, jeeze I never used to have the Black Forest growing up there!

Don't want none of your Gateau then!!

• Upvote 2