• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They call them Brussels Sprouts out here Rog

Can't do that you need one set of scales to lie.

My missus wanted something that would go from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds, so a brought her some weighing scales.

Meltonstilton: Coincidence - I turned my bi-sexual upside down on the workbench today to fix teh gears and noticed that my saddle is split along the rim :(

Well gang, the cabbage is cut and before I close the competition to entries let me say that no-one is yet correct. Bilbraborn and Meltonstilton are the nearest. So, if you want another shot at it here's your chance. The two pictures below were taken just seconds before I cut it. I then removed the outer leaves before weighiing it.

The cabbage this afternoon at 16:600hrs:

IMG_8730.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_8731.JPG?gl=GB

Final day for entries. Weight and winner of the free teabag drink will be anounced tomorrow morning.

I should say that the cabbage is solid - for anyone who wishes to change their estimates.

Righty-ho gang! The cabbage was 37 inches in circumference and weighed in at a whopping 19lb 7oz. (I did say it was solid).

The nearest guestimate was Darkazana who said 5.2Kg or in real money 11lbs 7oz. Still a mile off but she wins the free drink. PM me an address and I will arrange for you to get the free drink as promised.

Thanks for joining in the fun.

• Upvote 1

:biggrin: Congrats to Darkazana

PS: Compo, can we all have a portion of the cabbage, being as we participated in the game?

PPS: On second thoughts, better not, imagine the pong in the post, especially to places as far away as: America, Australia etal............. :ohmy:

• Upvote 1