summut serious

Banjo, Thankfully you were with your wife and help was at hand. I would imagine you won't be kept waiting long before the tests are started. Meanwhile I hope your wife is resting and taking full advantage of you following her around. Our Best wishes to you and your wife Banjo. We will all be waiting and hoping to hear good news from you as soon as possible.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Now that the chemotherapy has ended I am virtually back where I was before; being normal and not really aware of my cancer condition except for little things that

Right then Miducks. Today my Cardioligist has given me the news I didn't dare hope for. All of my tests results are good and I start reducing a lot of the Heart Meds over the next two weeks. Starting

My last report (page 31, post 770) had my PSA number down to 10.7. It had shot up to 61 before the horse pills (Enzalutamide) arrested its upward trend. Today I went for a routine visit to oncology at

I have received a letter from the QMC. I have to go for a pre-op appointment next Monday (12th), and booked in for the operation on Monday 19th Jan. Abaht flippin' time.

Professor Chopabolokov! Here I come. I just hope they don't cancel at the last minute.

• Upvote 2

Call me what you like as long as you don't call me late for dinner. I'll be walking lopsided and be able to sing like the Four Seasons.

• Upvote 3

Let us know what times,if AM i try and pop over,say ay up and buy you a coffee,IF you like?

• Upvote 1

I will hold you to that benjemin bring catfan if you can drag him out of wetherspoons,4pm tomorrow but some dinner/afternoon ones next week

I will give you a shout mate.

• Upvote 2