Hucknall blood donor session.

• 2 months later...

Noticed sumat at the blood place: The prettier the nurse who sticks the needle in you the more they hurt, is it because they know we're thinking "phwoar"? Example: Last time I donated a big fat bloke did me & I didn't feel a thing, yet when a pretty girl does me I always feel it going in. Do girls know when we're checking them out?

Reminded me when the other week I went for a blood test, young wench tried to take the blood, did she hurt ? yes she did. A few weeks previously an old Biddy took my blood & I never felt a thing.

All down to experience.

• Upvote 1

Noticed sumat at the blood place: The prettier the nurse who sticks the needle in you the more they hurt, is it because they know we're thinking "phwoar"? Example: Last time I donated a big fat bloke did me & I didn't feel a thing, yet when a pretty girl does me I always feel it going in. Do girls know when we're checking them out?

Funny that colly' went for a blood test this morrning at Riverside centre Bulwell,big butch lady (very nice though) administered to me,tried one arm hurt like hell and told me 'you gonna be a problem' veins too small,roll your other sleeve up ! this time did'nt feel a thing.

I then asked for me Tea and a biscuit,she told me 'no chance' just go now,and i was just starting to like her as well.

you just don't know where you are do you with some of these women do you.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back as been to Mother-in-laws. The nurse who put the needle in was very pretty & I thought "this will hurt!" But I didn't feel a thing, I take back what I said about pretty nurse's hurting when they stab you, she was also very friendly.. Oh yeah it wasn't Godber centre but Nat school, oops..

• 5 months later...

Just got back from the blood donor place: It was flipping freezing in there, & when I went for my cup of tea the water boiler had conked out & they were waiting for the spare one to heat up, so I had a cold drink instead. At least they had some mint choc club bars & crisps for me to scoff. I'm sat in front of the radiator now trying to get warm..