Getting to know you!

Hey guys! So I thought as a new member to this site it'd be good to get to know everyone a little better. Maybe just a little about ourselves and a few pictures etc? Anyone willing to kick things off?

P.S. I know this isn't exactly a blog but could be a collective one for all members :)

Ayup Melissa. I am an old moaning git, faded in looks, cantankerous in the extreme but my missis loves me. LOL.

• Upvote 2

hi mellisa although my usser name is piggy and babs im babs and it is ussually me on here piggy is my husband i can ussually be found at the meetups sometimes piggy comes with me sometimes not you can find a couple of pictures of me on here but i just love the weme that mickto me found for me.

• Upvote 1

a real little hells angel me

not realy but was a rocker in my youthand still have lots to doo with bikers most of our sosial life in fact

• Upvote 1

Hey Babs! Regards to your husband Piggy also! I'm still a newbie so yet to attend a meet up although it sounds like a lot of fun! I'll have a browse around for your photos, would be nice to put faces to names :) I see you mentioned bikers! Seems Matlock Bath is the place to be for them! I love it there!

PS. I just realised I started this post and posted zero information or photos of myself on it lol! If anyone is interested, I will post a little something :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post as its my first attempt. My hubby fch782c often visits this site and often speaks of the members he keeps in contact with and the forums and discussions he sometimes gets involved with, this Wednesday just gone at about 8.30am Paul suffered 2 seizures at home followed by a stroke in the ambulance on his way to hospital.
His condition has stabalised and he has been allowed home to rest but i thought I would update members in case anybody is awaiting any response or in formation.
Thanks for taking the time to read
Helen

This reply moved to its own topic

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12335