• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously don't know where you live Tom,but if you would like a chat i'm in Wetherspoons in Bulwell about 9.15 weekday mornings,its ok i'm not Alcoholic i go in for coffee and breakfeast lol.

Hi basfordred at #19. No problem with the reason. We went to Dawlish just over 10 years ago. Having worked for the railway workshops for 35 years, I took early retirement to become the minister of the

Finished moving house yesterday,thought i'd tell you all,in case you thought you'd got rid of me,only moved a mile but aint it a nightmare.nice to be back

Briiliant,last saw your Dad when he was about 6,...............nice to know you ,........2nd cousin........... :)

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice one,.........if we ever meet i can fill you in on your Great Grandparents (the Jacksons) and they were brilliant and all your Great Aunts and Uncles ,there was alot of them as well Tomjack.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

EY UP Tomjack,..............another family trait then,bit of insomnia ? lol.

sent you a PM with a few names.

Obviously don't know where you live Tom,but if you would like a chat i'm in Wetherspoons in Bulwell about 9.15 weekday mornings,its ok i'm not Alcoholic i go in for coffee and breakfeast lol.

You would recognise me,i;m usually the only one wearing a Tie. :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

Take no notice 'tomjack' of 'catfan'.............its since he found out i was 'George's' stand in on 'Downton Abbey'......tut,

Lots of Booth's about.....

• Upvote 1

Take no notice 'tomjack' of 'catfan'.............its since he found out i was 'George's' stand in on 'Downton Abbey'......tut,

I was in Downton Abbey too..........

my dad is robert booth 1 of 4 lads fred john robert david

I used to know a phone booth - it was at the bottom of our terrace when I was a kid................

#111 blonde, i remember you,but i thought it would be 'our secret'...... :)

#110 blonde, certainly is i'm related to about 20,...........MICHAEL on here always denies it....lol.

I used to know a Photo Booth, does that count?