There's a video on Youtube of a woman who kicks snow at a cat, she does it several times to shoo the cat off, eventually the cat gets peed off with the annoying woman, runs at her up her leg and body and bites her....LOL

Think I'll stick to my Beagle. Although he's a bit unpredictable. When he was about two years old I saw on the Dog whisperer show that if you are annoyed at your dog for something, just turn your back on him and ignore him. Good idea, thought I. So the next time he annoyed me I did just that. He ran up and bit me in the butt, and he got me a good one. I don't turn my back on him anymore.

Exactly ! Hope she's scarred for the rest of her hopefully short life.

Cats rule !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

years ago when i lived in old basford we had a cat that always attacked the bloke next door,he actually aasked me "to have a word with it"

• Upvote 1

years ago when i lived in old basford we had a cat that always attacked the bloke next door,he actually aasked me "to have a word with it"

Don't tell me you answered, "Me? 'Ow?

• Upvote 2

Don't tell me you answered, "Me? 'Ow?

Classic !

• Upvote 1