Two Lancasters over Lincoln Today

The nine Red Arrows, exiting the test match at Trent Bridge, just flew over Rise Park, in formation and banked over in a turn at no more than 1000 feet. Wonderful.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you might like to see these pictures:- And the most spectacular:- The BBMF News website hasn't been updated yet but this is what seems to be happening on Thursday:- Waddington:- 1

So pleased for you to have been able to witness this incredible event, I'm so envious, unfortunately I booked my holiday a year ago when the prospects of the Canadians flying their Lancaster over to t

Probably because the majority of those 90% aren't British !!!!!! Rog

Posted Images

Saw them Chulla. I had the cricket on the telly and heard the Red Arrows were approaching so ran outside to see them fly over. Seeing those planes is always so exciting.

• Upvote 2

I always love to see the Red Arrows. It makes my heart pound, and proud to be English.

Stayed at Scampton whilst visiting my daughter a couple of weeks ago and saw them coming in to land in 3's on return from a display. Used to see them practising most days over Lincoln from our old house. Looking forward to our new house next week, should see the BBMF flight quite often, and hubby has been offered a free look round their home after they have finished their displays for the season (He used to be based at Coningsby in his yoof) Exciting times ahead I think :)

• Upvote 1