Help to rescue the rabbits!

Guest smarty5man

Guest smarty5man

Whether you really wish to make a kind and noble act, to help the brothers offended by destiny our smaller?

To that there is one small and fine essence - the rabbit!

Them so a lot of poor and defenceless! So your help and financial support is necessary to them. In fact in our heavy and not easy time it so is heavy!

To be exact family of rabbits which we have rescueed from brutal mercenary people. We have very strongly grown fond and have become attached to them.

But on their maintenance and creation of a cosiness by it we do not have opportunities.

Therefore without your material support they will be lost. And if one will be lost also all will be lost!

So let's not remain in the party and we shall help them!

In fact each of us knows, that in this world support and the help of people surrounding us is frequently necessary!

-------

More information and fotos on page: http://www.lifehope.net

I dont think this link will work anymore - Ed.

Wabbits! .. humungus is my fell swoop belong us all, needs must as needs be..

time only tell if for u are not talkin' big time wabbit up us - friend or foe?

maybe so, but only if.. and another thing, you say wabbit need help, then only maybe!

BUT... notforsaking anything to the contrary we only might!

so think it over, and let us know your reply..

wabbitlicious pie consumungous carrotous non il desperandum!

peace! - 404 btw!

'Chinglish' they call it.

Might be genuine, might be a scam?

" To be exact family of rabbits which we have rescueed from brutal mercenary people. We have very strongly grown fond and have become attached to them.

But on their maintenance and creation of a cosiness by it we do not have opportunities."

Well Well

smarty5man is

begintobe@mail.ru

• 6 years later...

When on night-guard duty at RAF West Raynham in 1970 we used to drive around the airfield with a pellet gun, shooting rabbits for the pot. Great fun and relieved the tedium of patrols.

• 2 months later...

Some Ebayer!

How could they not get good feedback.

"China Post Delivery From China

30 - 40 Business days Shipping to UK

• If you have not received the item after the 40 business days, please contact us, we will immediately give you a hand and make you satisifed."

Don't know about Chinglish, and even less about the preservation of rabbits, but I recall the following "letter from a Tyrolean hotelier" from the immortal Gerard Hoffnung :

'Dear Madam: I am honorable to accept your impossible request. Unhappy it is, I here have not bedroom with bath. A bathroom with bed I have. I can, though, give you a washing, with pleasure, in a most clean spring with no one to see. I insist that you will like this... I am amazing diverted by your entreaty for a room. I can offer you a commodious chamber with balcony imminent to the romantic gorge, and I hope that you want to drop in. A vivacious stream washes my doorsteps, so do not concern yourself that I am not too good in bath, I am superb in bed. Sorrowfully I cannot abide your auto... Having freshly taken over the propriety of this notorious house, I am wishful that you remove to me your esteemed costume. Standing among savage scenery, the hotel offers stupendous revelations. There is a French widow in every bedroom, affording delightful prospects. I give personal look to the interior wants of each guests. Here, you shall be well fed-up and agreeably drunk. Our charges for weekly visitors are scarcely creditable. We have ample garage accomodations for your char... In the close village you can buy jolly memorials for when you pass away... I am sending you my prices: If I am dear to you and your mistress she might perhaps be reduced... we are also noted for having children... Peculiar arrangements for gross parties, our motto is "ever serve you right!".'

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...