It's badly thought out. The decor, furnishing and atmosphere are more in tune with a coffee bar or hairdressers. Their music is just wrong for a real ale pub. The bar is too low to stand at and lean on and the girl who works there knows nothing about real ale. You feel like you need to talk really quietly and it's a joke imo. They are treating real ale as if they've just discovered it as a novelty item rather than something that's been around a while. I visited with a 20 year CAMRA member and the owner of Doctor's Orders and when we said we were disappointed as we really wanted to like the place but couldn't we were asked 'Well have you ever been in a micropub before'. Ignoring the fact that one of our trio owns one and had mentioned it, we have around 100 years of real ale experience so it was a patronising question from a young girl who only has the bar job because she's the owners friend. They need an enthusiast behind the bar if they want to be taken seriously. Apparently they are doing fine (in their opinion) but aren't bothering to find out why people leave after one drink and don;t go back. they also seemed compalcent about the fact that we were only there because everywhere else was busy and there were only 6 people including us. I'm actually annoyed about what a good idea it is and how badly executed. I look forward to what the Drinker has to say.