Am I not picking up on new topics for some reason

I mentioned the lack of seasonal postings before Xmas and someone put me on to a topic with regard to this that I'd never come across. It was pointed out to me that I should go on to New Content, I do, all the time, but the one I've just mentioned has never appeared. Looking on the pages now, there's not been anything much posted for weeks, I can't believe that, is there a block on my computer/I-phone or something. Whats happened to Mick and our American friends for instance, it all seems a bit lacking, I can't believe that over the holidays all people have had to talk about is 'Film Association' and 'Milkmen', whats going on.

I've never seen any of this stuff, whats going on!!!!!

Thinking about it, if there's a new subject that I haven't started or one that I haven't replied to, it doesn't appear on my screen, what do I do to remedy this as it appears I'm only getting a small proportion of the topics presented on Nottstalgia.

I'm with firbeck on this one. Re the above New Content page, when I click on to this I have only got the one entry. I never had more than three while I have been a member. I have to trawl through the different threads to see what has been added since I last looked. I thought there must be something wrong and now I know that there is. Will someone please sort this out!

Me too, I have only ever needed to look back up to 2wks. It has been very useful at times of illness, when you get behind in the conversations. I use the 'View New Content' every time I open the Laptop.

For the people who aren't seeing much new material, another factor to check. On the left side of your screen, what have you got ticked (or not ticked) in these options. Make sure you haven't ticked things such as "Items I participate in".

sdsd.jpg

Started again, signed back in, it doesn't make any difference, the nice Xmas tree backdrop to what's been put up on here is completely new to me, so what do I do now, or do I just give up and live off the edited version that I've clearly had to put up with for a while without me realising it.

Tried everything again, the images presented to me on the previous postings are non existant as far as I'm concerned, HELP PLEASE!!

What are you looking at it on? Laptop? Phone? Tablet? etc

If possible, try logging in on something completely different and see what happens.

firbeck yes i have to agree sometimes when you have been of line for a wile it is sometimes hard to catch up with all the threads sometimes,

talkin gf american friend dgbrit recently had a heart attack and was quite ill for a while but is now i understand on the mend sorry if i missed it and you guys already know.