I'm right handed, but being a tradesman, had to learn to be ambidextrous(sp) as I often had to work in tight spaces in switchgear.

There used to be a "Left Handed" shop in The Rocks area of Sydney, where all they sold were left handed tools, scissors etc.

All my spanners, hammers, screwdrivers sockets are all R/Handed....LOL Although my drills work both ways, just in case I come across a L/H twist drill..LOL

Well I've used L/H hammers, but they give me black finger nails...LOL

• Upvote 2

I'm sort of left handed but I'm ambidextrous with most tools, I used to play cricket right or left handed, never could bowl though with either arm.

When I was first at school I used to write with both hands quite well but they made me use one hand only, so I now write left handed, but this may change due to onset of arthritis in my knuckles of left hand.

I shoot right handed with a rifle, use scissors right handed and feel comfortable using either hand or foot for most things. Golf, left or right.

Banjo lefty.

Glad to see I'm not alone.

• Upvote 1

Although predominantly left handed, I'm right footed. My mother reckoned it was because I was born between two birth signs and that I was always going to be an awkward child. Little did she know !!!!!

I have used left handed screws...........................Honest :)

so have I Bubblewrap and they take forever to screw in.

• Upvote 1

You must be Australian, Bubblewrap.

no Merthyr they still stand upright in oz, i'm sure they do.

Bubblewrap - if you stood on your head to type that, did you have footprints on your forehead?

Now, as for me, I'm neither amphibious nor ambiguous - and I can only write with my right hand (which is better than righting with my wrong hand).

• Upvote 3

Chainsaw flywheels are left handed threads for obvious reasons. I wonder if that's why they call them flywheels...Where's me at and coat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No pubs around here, there's a bar ten miles away, roads are atrocious though, snow and ice.

Later, it's too early to start drinking.