Cats And Schizophrenia.

Huffington post, name of the site say's it all.

• Upvote 2

What a load of ..............

Now, heavy use of strong cannabis on the developing teenage brains of some individuals, that's another matter. That was the first thing we were asked at the hospital where a close relative of ours had been taken after having a psychotic episode (which was later recognised as the beginning of their schizophrenia) and sadly, what they asked was, in fact, true. SOME of the .cannabis used today is vastly different from that available in the 'swinging sixties'.

Or maybe, cannabis users also like cats!

• Upvote 1

Yes you're correct Michael, me & THE Mrs Catfan went to Skeg for the day ! She really does exist DJB ! I am quite certain I have not been imagining it ! I have just been & made her a cup of tea so i can't be dreaming it !

There could be some truth in the newspaper article, sometimes I do wonder about mesen.

But hang on a minute, this paper is written by our american cousins, say no more !

• Upvote 2

It's huff post too Catfan, the owner and editor is way way far left liberal.... You have to take what she publishes with a pinch of salt...Daily Mail comes to mind???

• Upvote 1