Sunspots that is.

Scientists have reported there was a four day period this month when there was not a single sun spot. Not a one off this has happen before in the last year or so.

The last time solar activity was this low was 1645 a Maunder Minimum when the Thames used to freeze over.

Now they are predicting a mini ice age 2019/20 so we have gone back to the predictions of the 1960s when I first heard it mentioned.

Me I just wish they would make their minds up ............hot or cold............cacti or northern pine.

note to self. . must get me a warmer coat. . and boots while im at it. . ok pair of levi's too and thats mi final offer haha

• Upvote 1

As I've said time and time and time again.... GLOBAL WARMING MY AR5E. When will folks listen?

Exactly!

Better to use the term 'climate change' then everyone might be right. I suppose we shouldn't just use this country as a benchmark, though...... There are some really extreme weather conditions in other parts of the world

• Upvote 1

Youre right Margie,climate change is the phrase,lets face it in this country the climate changes two or three times a day anyway,.......over the years ive often set out for work in a morning,driving off wearing Long Johns,thick socks,Vest and a T-shirt,3 piece suit and me Cromby,then returning home at night,sweating cobs in just me Vest,Pants and shoes and socks.........wonder I was never arrested...............

• Upvote 1

Climate change usually refers to a change generated by the earths own climate, this change if it happens will be caused by a lack of solar activity something different. I don't think even they can ...................................tax us on this one.

Italy ,Seen years ago a sign on a market stall. HAPPY CHRISTMAS Nice of them but it was August and it was snowing.