system drawn from wover 200,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual

email addresses and names from the world wide web database as part of

our international promotions program which we conduct Ones in every

year.No tickets were sold,but each email address was attacth to a

ticket number.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European

booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play

coupon.In view of this, your 700,000.00GBP (Seven hundred thousand

Pounds Sterling) would be released to you by our payment offices in London.

Our Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the

release of your funds as soon as you contact them.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning

informations confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to

you.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming

and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please kindly provide the following

information and send it to our Fiduciary Agent via thIS email

<fundsclaimweblottery_2007@yahoo.co.uk> so you can be cleared to claim

you winnings.

(1) Name in full:

(2) Address:

(3) Nationality:

(4) Sex:

(5) Age:

(6) Occupation:

(7) Phone/Fax:

(8) Email Address

Upon receipt of the duly requested data as shown above, you shall be

intimated with proceedures to be taken to effect the release of your

winning funds to you.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than 2 weeks.After

this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as

unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,

please endeavor to quote your Reference Number:EAASL/7410B1/06 and Batch

number:675701-ECD02 in every correspondence with your agent.

Furthermore,should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent

as soon as possible.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of Microsoft-Web-Lottery

International.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Alexis Dawson

Fax:+447092867454

Email: fundsclaimweblottery_2007@yahoo.co.uk

ONLINE SUPERVISOR/ FUDICIARY AGENT.

MICROSOFT-WEB-LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

Right, I'll be buying all me mates a gift, tell us want you want, within reason that is!

smile2smile2

How about a drafty old barn Den, I'll donate it to you.. smile2

How about a drafty old barn Den, I'll donate it to you.. smile2

:Friends: Is that an invite John......?

:Friends: Maybe one day when I've got myself sorted here.. :Friends:

:Friends: I intend to travel again, does BMI baby fly to your neck of the woods?

Bip. :ph34r:

I was offering the barn for you to live in, needs a little TLC though.. ;)

There are no flights into this area Den, Greyhound Bus a couple of times a week to Thayer, other than that it's rent a car!

I was offering the barn for you to live in, needs a little TLC though.. ;)

There are no flights into this area Den, Greyhound Bus a couple of times a week to Thayer, other than that it's rent a car!

:Friends: Send me a pic of the barn John...

• 11 months later...

Listen! I can only spend so much money!

And now someone wants to send me more?

Good Day,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for confirmation of your Bank Draft of 2, Million uk pounds, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the Bank to confirm if the status of the Bank draft and Mr.James Dams a Senior Manager Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to repurchase the draft of 2, Million uk pounds to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a two {2 } Months Course and I will not come back till ending of March 2008.

What you have to do now is to CONTACT FEDEX COURIER SERVICES {FCS} as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment {FUNDS} to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the Shipping Charge and Insurance premium.The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is (£165) one hundred and sixty five uk pounds being Security Handling Fee of the Courier Company so far. As contact them via their email address,they will advice you on how to send the £165 to them.

Moreover, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except (£165) one hundred and sixty five uk pounds. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and i case of demurrage.You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of the consignment with this information bellow;

Companys Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES

The Directors name is ( Mr Zeek Miller )

Telephone.......+229-93916721

Email Address: fcspoffice@yahoo.fr

Finally, make sure that you re-confirm your the bellow to them also;

Your relevant address of receiving

Your direct telephone number

Your Full name

to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number after you send them the fee to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your doorstep.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Handling fee of (£165) one hundred and sixty five uk pounds for their immediate action of delivering your consignment{fund}.NOTE THIS: The FEDEX COURIER SERVICES don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of AFRICA CLOTHS ONLY. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don’t let them know that it box contents money{2, Million uk pounds} ok.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Peter Williams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui ! Essayez-le maintenant !

• 1 month later...

INFO

Hang Seng Bank Ltd,

Yau Tsim Mong Branch,

One Grand Tower G/F,

639 Nathan Road

Kowloon West, Hong Kong Island

Website; www.hangseng.com.hk

Dear Mr/Mrs ,

I am Mr. Ching Wong credit officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

I honestly apologize and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by contacting you through this means for a transaction of this magnitude, but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium, sorry my English is not very good. Furthermore, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, and it is imperative for me to know your opinion.

Five years ago, a Saudi Arabian Oil Consultant/Contractor with the Chinese Petroleum and Chemical corporation Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United State Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Hong Kong Petroleum and Chemical Corporation that Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud died from an automobile accident.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Al-Rahman Al Saud did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United State Dollars only) is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Hong Kong, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Al-Rahman Al Saud so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 40% for you and 10% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the transaction.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and with my position as the credit officer guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.

You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my private e-mail:

chingwong962@hotmail.com

Thanks and regards.

Mr. Ching Wong

YOU LUCKY BO**ER

All too regular at the moment Nick (I am getting at least 10 a day )

I see that you've still not managed to sort out the Smillies then Mick !laughing!