Recognised as being from Nottingham

On 2/15/2024 at 8:15 PM, Beekay said:

Can you still get potato flavoured crisps?

I think so BK

If I came back to the UK and went shopping for crisps or as they are called here chips as opposed to "hot chips" I would be buying all sorts of flavours I don't like as the colour of the bags are completely different.

Plain Crisps UK Red/Brown,   Aus Blue

Salt and Vinegar UK Green,   Aus Purple

Cheese and Onion UK Blue,   Aus Yellow

Chicken UK Brown,   Aus Green

BBQ UK Black,   Aus Orange/Brown

There are many other flavours, some quite weird. We even have one with a Lamington flavour. What is a Lamington I hear you ask? It is a cube of sponge cake covered in a chocolate sauce and then rolled in coconut and why someone would want crisps with that flavour is beyond me,

• Like 1
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some European truck drivers were sitting in a greasy spoon discussing the merits of their various trucks. The Swedish driver said "I have a Volvo truck and I pick up a load from Stockholm go via

A few years ago, our friends from Radcliffe  on Trent were visiting us. We took them to the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix. It is a huge place with about 6 different trails to walk. We were on on

My 3rd story of a coincidence.  My hubby went to Hogarth infants and juniors and has a friend on FB who was in his class all through these 2 schools. Tarn is her name, and she often liked something I

Allus said your'e lot were weird Oz ! Take care mate.