Den Behaving Badly!

Nce outfit Den,what era was that from.................??LOl

Jeezzus wept Den, where did you get that horrible tie! no2

spacemanBip.jpg

Space out man!

Thanks everyone for your comments regarding my dress sense, much appreciated, I shall try harder next time to blend in with what you will be wearing. No doubt, if I dig deep enough into the back of my fitted wardrobes I too could find something drab and dated from the boring nineties to wear.

My top was a hoodey, which I believe is quite fashionable and a must have item for a bloke of my age, all early retired pensioners are wearing them these days, I enjoy intimidating the young folk.

The tie was a request from Mick for me to don so those of you who don’t know me would recognise me at first sight rather than having to look twice and say 'who the bloody hell is that.

The cream trousers had an elasticised waist for the simple reason after several pints of Harvest Pale the old colostomy bag needs to expand.

My shoes had only that evening come back from the cobblers after several days away having been soled and heeled that’s why I was a little late arriving.

Pity Elaine couldn’t make it she would have appreciated what I was wearing being a younger person and a follower of fashion. :Friends:

:ph34r: Was that the only picture taken that night?

:Shock: Once again i have an empty glass in front of me 'How come?

Bip.