Favorite Movie Lines

Another thread gave me the idea - so what is your favorite movie line?

One of mine has to be - "you don't need a quadraphonic Blaupunkt, what you need is a curve ball"!

"Were gonna need a bigger boat"

from Jaws

;)

I still use this one now when I am sea fishing and lock on to the first of the day!!!! (it doesn't matter how big it is LOL) you get some funny looks off the strangers on board but it still gives me a giggle

!rotfl!

Kinda reminds me of Calendar Girls when one of the ladies is posing nude infront of some cakes. Helen Mirren says 'we're gonna need bigger buns'

What we have here is a breakdown in communication. (in a southern accent) from Cool hand Luke

Come up & see me sometime.....................

post-25-1178790951_thumb.png

And from one of my favorite movies...

"What are your qualifications?"

"Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?... You think I'm qualified?"

And from one of my favorite movies...

"What are your qualifications?"

"Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?... You think I'm qualified?"

Beetlejuice???

;)