Eurovision song contest.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An absolute outrage ! The Dutch and Sweden, both had good songs and well sung beaten by a bloody freak. How do parents explain this to their offspring. One of my guests suggested it won with the help

You are quite correct benjamin,. My way would be....... don rubber gloves, take bread knife, remove genitalia of patient and cram into its mouth. Sorry about this first thing on a Sunday morning, but

I like Tiny Tim.

On French radio and in the newspapers, not a mention was made about the Eurovision song contest, before it happened and today, the radio and papers said nothing, If it was not mentioned on this site I would have had no idea it had happened...(I have no TV )

Iam glad for one thing, that is the French were last, because if they were in the top 3, the French media would have had a field day

• Upvote 2

Melton in my limited contact with the French I have found them to be a fine people.

For all these open borders due to the EU, you never see any French people here, Mostly eastern European migrants. Why no French, or German, Dutch etc?

Not that it ever had any credibility - but it has now descended into farce.

Some bloke with a beard claiming to be a woman (!)

I wonder if the peanuts that voted for it even listened to the song.

At least when it was boom bang a bang, ding dong, blah de blah, poppet on a string there was some measure of musicality.

Now it seems that it's more important to be 'right on'.

Gay marriage, gender ambiguity, Danish humour.

Best bit was when Graham Norton got sprayed with confetti.

'It's just like the gay wedding I'll never have' he remarked.

• Upvote 1

You're right barclaycon, the lunatics have finally taken over the asylum.

A good reason for not watching, cant stand the guy, nearly as bad as Keith Lemon, and the latest on on X-Factor, (name?) hes a bit like a modern cheggers!