Hello from Chrissie

HI ALL. JUST TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I TRIED EARLIER BUT COULDNT POST MY REPLY FOR SOME REASON. I WAS BORN IN CARLTON AND LIVED THERE TILL I WAS 21. I HAVE BEEN IN NETHERFIELD FOR NEARLY 35 YEARS. I AM MARRIED WITH 2 CHILDREN AND 2 GRANDCHILDREN. I WENT TO WESTDALE LANE INFANTS AND JUNIOR SCHOOL AND ENDED MY SCHOOLING AT CAVENDISH GRAMMER. MY HUBBY WAS ALSO BORN IN CARLTON BUT HE IS A LOT OLDER THAN ME.LOL. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. DONT KNOW IF I KNOW ANYONE ON HERE. I WAS INTRODUCED TO THIS SITE BY SOMEONE ON FRIENDS REUNITED. HOPE TO TA;LK TO SOME OF YOU SOON. CHRISSY.

HI EVERYONE.I AM NEW TO THIS SITE.BEEN ON FRIENDS REUNITED FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS HOPING TO HEAR FROM OLD SCHOOL FRIENDS BUT NO LUCK. I LIKE TO PLAY THE GAMES ON THERE THOUGH SO I HAVENT WASTED MY TIME. DONT KNOW IF I KNOW ANYONE ON HERE BUT HOPING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. CHRISSY. X

HI ALL. JUST TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I TRIED EARLIER BUT COULDNT POST MY REPLY FOR SOME REASON. I WAS BORN IN CARLTON AND LIVED THERE TILL I WAS 21. I HAVE BEEN IN NETHERFIELD FOR NEARLY 35 YEARS. I AM MARRIED WITH 2 CHILDREN AND 2 GRANDCHILDREN. I WENT TO WESTDALE LANE INFANTS AND JUNIOR SCHOOL AND ENDED MY SCHOOLING AT CAVENDISH GRAMMER. MY HUBBY WAS ALSO BORN IN CARLTON BUT HE IS A LOT OLDER THAN ME.LOL. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. DONT KNOW IF I KNOW ANYONE ON HERE. I WAS INTRODUCED TO THIS SITE BY SOMEONE ON FRIENDS REUNITED. HOPE TO TA;LK TO SOME OF YOU SOON. CHRISSY.

Hello there Chrissy and welcome meduk.

Could you please stop shouting we are not deaf.

Unlock your Caps lock please…..

My name is Bip I am a widower looking for fun and maybe romance but fun will be good for now.

OK OK you can’t blame me for trying can you?

Bip.

HI EVERYONE.I AM NEW TO THIS SITE.BEEN ON FRIENDS REUNITED FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS HOPING TO HEAR FROM OLD SCHOOL FRIENDS BUT NO LUCK. I LIKE TO PLAY THE GAMES ON THERE THOUGH SO I HAVENT WASTED MY TIME. DONT KNOW IF I KNOW ANYONE ON HERE BUT HOPING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. CHRISSY. X

Hello there Chrissy and welcome meduk.

Games are for those who are bored; we have no games on here meduk only mind games of which I don’t play because I don’t have a mind of my own to do so.

Alcohol has killed off any cells I had many years ago, all I am left with is mush and many would say mush is all I write, minus the spelling and punctuation mistakes of which I am being reminded of constantly. will they ever get off my back?

By the way I am currently in the market for a woman who can iron and make beds I hate doing both. She must be at least ten to fifteen year my junior and have all her own teeth. White of cause!

Bip.

Take no notice Chrissy he's harmless really

I was born and bred in Carlton too ( A bit after you) before wandering the world and finally settling in Mid Cheshire.

I went to St Pauls C of E and Frank Wheldon as it was by then.

I split the topic, and moved it to OORYA.

You reeplied to the old welcome topic, I then merged all threet topics.

Now I am dizzy, and have to lie down

Welcome Chrissie?

Ay-up Chrissie!

Welcome.

Good old Netherfield. Grew up there on Hodgkinson Street through the fifties.

Grandmother lived on Godfrey Street. Spent many happy hours being a pest among the allotments which used to be where the Colwick loop road now runs.

Several family members worked at the locomotive shop which had been replaced by a MacDonalds the last time I was there in 97. In fact my wife and I sat in the Macs' drinking a coffee looking out at the shopping center which replaced my earlier haunts and commenting on how much it looked like the urban landscape of Canada.

Dave

Take no notice Chrissy he's harmless really

what do you mean beefy 'I'm armless?

let you know i have two good ones, one gets use more than the other these days especially now I brew me own beer.

and what do you mean 'Traveled the world? Manchester is only a welly wang away from Nottingham.

Bip.

OOOH the places I've bin and the stories i can tell

As for Manchester I would'nt go there on a free trip to the old Boddingtons brewery if you catch my drift (still much rather be in Nottingham though)

Morning all and thanx for the welcome msgs. My hubby went to chandos boys school as well. He was born on gladstone street,just off foxhill road.He was born in 1946. He is the youngest of 4 boys,sadly 2 are no longer with us. I was the next to youngest of 10 children and was born near the top of cavendish road in carlton. Sadly i have lost 4 of my brothers as well as mum and dad years ago. I work part time at a local bakery shop. Hubby is a part time caretaker.

I told you they were a good crowd Chrissy!!!! Glad you joined!

Morning all and thanx for the welcome msgs. My hubby went to chandos boys school as well. He was born on gladstone street,just off foxhill road.He was born in 1946. He is the youngest of 4 boys,sadly 2 are no longer with us. I was the next to youngest of 10 children and was born near the top of cavendish road in carlton. Sadly i have lost 4 of my brothers as well as mum and dad years ago. I work part time at a local bakery shop. Hubby is a part time caretaker.

World of coincidence here. My best mate, back home in Carlton, was born on Gladstone street, the youngest of 4 boys two of whom are no longer with us, I was born at the bottom of Cavendish Road.

I have a thread started on Chandos Street school under the schools section of this board. Would be interested to read hubbies thoughts on the old place.

Dave

Hello there chrissie……where’s the whip Avatar ? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Not been to Netherfield for some time but do like cream cakes so the next time I’m passing by I shall call in for a bag full…sugar ring dough-nuts are may favourite, will I get a substantial discount on a bulk order.

Bip.

• 2 months later...

HI ALL. FINALLY I HAVE MANAGED TO GET BACK IN. HAD TO CHANGE PASSWORD 3 TIMES.WE HAVE A NEW PC AND MY SON SORTED IT ALL OUT FOR US BUT HE HAD TO RE PROGRAMME IT ALL AND THEY WOULDNT ACCEPT MY PASSWORD. SORRY IF I AM POSTING ON THE WRONG PART BUT I JUST WANTED TO CONTACT MICK TO SAY I SAW YOUR MESSAGE FOR ME AND COULDNT GET IN TO REPLY TO IT. I STILL DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO GET ON TODAY. I JUST TYPED IN MY USERNAME AND THE PASSWORD CAME UP SO I HOPE IT HAS BEEN SORTED.MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS REGISTERED WITH YOU ALREADY. HOPE SOMEBODY READS THIS MESSAGE AND PASSES IT ONTO MICK FOR ME. THANX CHRISSY.X

Welcome back Chrissy.

I could see you locking your account, but could not help you.

Please ensure your email address is valid

Mick

Hi mick. Thankyou for trying to help. My e mail is valid and when i tried to get back in i typed my email address out and it said there is already a member with that e mail address! YES IT WAS ME! LOL.

Hi mick. Thankyou for trying to help. My e mail is valid and when i tried to get back in i typed my email address out and it said there is already a member with that e mail address! YES IT WAS ME! LOL.

What would women do without us men…. hey Mick?

Welcome back into the mad house Chrissy looking forward to full and comprehensive report of how things are in your part of Nottingham’s backwater.

Bip. !clapping!

Cheers bip. Im doing ok ta. Hard at work as usual. Had a few celebrations in the past month. My son got married on easter thursday and he celebrated his 40th birthday on 23rd april. Had a few probs with changing pc but my son sorted it out for me. Hope you are well. Chrissy. x

Cheers bip. Im doing ok ta. Hard at work as usual. Had a few celebrations in the past month. My son got married on easter thursday and he celebrated his 40th birthday on 23rd april. Had a few probs with changing pc but my son sorted it out for me. Hope you are well. Chrissy. x

I’m disgustingly splendid thank you chrissy.

Bip.