Show Us Your Furry Animal.

My wife has a 9 1/2 month old boxer, his name is Diezal and he is a Brindle.

This isn't the first boxer that we have had. My wife had a bitch when she lived at home and we had another boxer just after we got married. He died in 198-. It wasn't long before we thought about another dog and so we decided to have a Larsa Apso, he passed away about 1998. I thought that was it until the wife said how about another dog, i wasn't all that keen on having another animal after going 5 to 6 years without one but the wife was persistant and as usual she got her own way as they do. So here he is see pic below..

PS. About 3 years ago my son bought a boxer and i think that might have started it all off.. since the wife bought this boxer my daughter has gone out and bought one too, so now we have 3 boxers, one 3 months old ours which is 9 1/2 months old and my sons which is 3 1/2 years old . Greaaaaaaaat.

post-25-1105834509_thumb.jpg

say hello to Katty the guard kat!

over a period of several years now our home has been secure by the constant vigil and the dogged determination of this animal that no mouse or shrew shall ever pass over the threshold..

her constant pounding of the beat can be heard throughout the night, and we sleep sounder in our beds knowing full well that we are fully protected from any rodent invasion..

thank you Katty!

post-25-1105892484_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bip,

Here's our boy Brewster,i'm very sorry to say he died 3 months ago & we're still heartbroken :(

Isn't he gorgeous??

post-25-1106910451_thumb.jpg

B) Sorry to here about Brewster passing away.

B) I wouldn't class myself as a dog love or infact a animal lover i just tolerate them, but after a time i do get attached to them, and it's always hard when they pass away, that's why there is a 5 year gap between our last dog the Lasa Apso and this our latest dog.

post-25-1106998999_thumb.jpg

Thanks Bip.

We will maybe get another dog, not sure yet, they do stop you doing things,but they give so much love & when you've had the companionship of a dog it's a terrible loss.

• 2 weeks later...

B) We have had to have our dog Diesel Castrated and he his feeling so sorry for himself. The wife is having to sleep downstairs with him to stop him from pulling the staples out. The collar they gave use is to big and he can get it off no matter how tight we tie it..

B) I'm not complaining at least i get the bed to myself...Great...

post-25-1107714133_thumb.jpg

:o Blimey look at the hits on this topic they must think Furry Animal must mean something else. :rolleyes: Badger hunting mybe.

post-25-1107972485_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

!rulez! I'm giving this a bump because now we have a few more members [not all post] we should be able to add a few more pets to the list...here's the lastest pic's of my son's dog and mine, mine is the dog furthest away the black faced box..

post-25-1141841517_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

I'll say one thing for you Den you keep trying my love :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...

It must be terrible for you Radfordred, to lose a dog like that after 20 years, bless.

We still really miss our late lamented Meg and it's been 4 months now. All the best mate.

Some of my furry pals:-

Scooby Doo, who you've seen before methinks, 13 years old and still thinks he's a puppy:-

christmas2008031.jpg

18 hands and 2 tons of our lovely but big whimp Percheron, Jessica:-

Photo09_9.jpg

Very naughty Shetland Lulu:-

Photo30_26A.jpg

Iris:-

Photo13_13.jpg

Reading:-

Photo18_14A.jpg

I'm working on trying to get a photo of them all together, but it's very difficult.