Up-date on Bips Front room Project.

As you can see from the pics below my front room project is after several delays and disappointments is coming on nicely. Today I put the Curtain rail up but have to take the curtains back, wrong size.

After easter I shall be looking for carpet, when that's down I can start to bring in the rest of my furniture from the extention room.

Bip.

Numberone.jpgNumbertwo.jpgNumberthree.jpgNumberFour.jpg

Owd up a mo. Didn't we vote on the appropriate wallpaper? I don't remember that one being one of the alternatives! I think we have been deprived of our constitutional rights - or simply ignored (or outranked)!

:unsure:

The wallpaper is rather nostalgic.

Reminded me of Bill and Ben!

I'm thinking more along the lines of the POT they used to live in

Hey Bip when are you doing the bathroom, we can have Blip's Bog then.

I must apologise Den for not taking pictures of the Bathroom before I started ripping the old suite out, at the time I never thought of taking any, but now like I have done in me front room I wish I had.

As you can see by the last picture the old suite was just a tab on the colourful side with tiles to match and a gravity fed shower, basically two pipes hot and cold with a mixer tap half way down the wall which had been leaking for months if not years cause when I removed the bath the floorboards and floor joust were rotten.

PS. before it's mentioned again the loo brush and holder in the second picture are now in thair rightful place down by the side of the loo....

Bathroom017.jpgBathroom021.jpgBathroom019.jpgBathroom002.jpg

Bip.

Hey Bip when are you doing the bathroom, we can have Blip's Bog then.

So we are developing a gang of wits with Rob`s and the above comment.

However things are much more serious. Don`t you realise that poor Bip is in mortal danger once Heather Mills sees his renovations. She will be in like Flynn and strip his remaining coverings in no time.Pretty good effort so far ,Den.

Thanks for the positive feed back everyone.

Rob, didn’t see any point in painting fence when by this time next year it will be replaced with new, like what I have done with the rest of the fencing, besides I have a brick garage to demolish and a large wooden shed to get rid of first. So you see I shall be quite busy for the next several years that’s if I haven’t up rooted again back to Chilwell/Beeston before then.

You are perfectly right Eric we did have a poll to choose the wallpaper but after considerable thought I decided I needed a change from the colours I had in the old property after all this is a new start for me and Diezel and basically I didn’t want to be reminded every time I entered my front room of the old properties colour scheme.

Mick, the name of the wallpaper pattern is Clementine and at seventeen pounds a roll, I’m not about to change my mind and rip it off for the next year or so.

Bip.

All kidding aside (and this thread has given me a few laughs), I am in awe of what Den has accomplished so far! What really impresses me is that it doesn't seem to take him much effort - he just makes up his mind, and goes out and does the job!

Well done Den - treat yourself to a pint of HP on Saturday night!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...