SWMBO does all the exersize in our house . Jumping to conlusions ,running me ragged, diving in at the deep end, and skating round the consequences

• Upvote 1

I was a member of Notts AC in the early to mid seventies. At that time Barry Moss and Ruth Kennedy were members of the club. I usually used to go to the Thursday night sessions and the odd Sunday.

The last time I heard, Barry was running with Redhill Road Runners, HG. Both were fine athletes as you say. I remember being in slight awe of Barry as I was taking part in training sessions around Bilborough with a guy who had just run in the 1972 Munich Olympics!

• 10 months later...
The last time I heard, Barry was running with Redhill Road Runners, HG. Both were fine athletes as you say. I remember being in slight awe of Barry as I was taking part in training sessions around Bilborough with a guy who had just run in the 1972 Munich Olympics!

It's BARRIE

ow do Barrie

Post sommat ey?

I would particularly like to hear any thing about 1972 Munich and all that , if you don't want to talk about it that's ok

LOL...

Reckon everyone knew that, except for Hinge & Bracket - who aren't the sharpest knives in the box :)

Sole survivor from SSN-593?

Cheers

Robt P.

• 2 weeks later...