I don't do politiks nor can I spell it.

Bip.

Can't spell it you say?

Get the Google tool Bar

http://toolbar.google.com/

Now that I got Google tool Bar my Smelling problems are over

That's what I say?

This post spell checked with Google tool bar

download google's tool bar it's got the lot spell checker - Google search - search the site your on ( like this one that's well good ) - web images - groups -news - pop up blocker -auto link ( superb for filling in forms , does it for you ) - translator

WOW - AND ITS ALL FOR FREE

FREE GOOGLE TOOL BAR

Any good Mick ?

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?sh...l=SPELL+CHECKER !bored2!

I have used the Google toolbar for over a year - it works great, and can be tailored to suit your needs. It is very unobtrusive!

I am looking forward to trying their web browser - it is getting some excellent reviews!

In our local rag a few days ago was a cartoon with a guy sitting at his computer with a picture of google up on his google browser. A head poked out of the screen looking into his brain. (hard to visualize I know) Anyway the caption read, "Are you reading google or is google reading you?"

Google have produced some great stuff. I really enjoy their picassa program for all my photos. However when I read about how much info they keep about our online activities I sometimes wonder if its worth it.

Dave

Hi Loppylugs,

The retention and storeage of personal info by these huge facilities is a major concern.Apparently due to the cost of recruiting and maintaining I.T. staff,vast `Cloud'(I think that is the correct term) facilities are being established. They store everything(and I mean everything) about you including banking details etc.Big Brother is well and truly here.

In his new book "The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google," computer industry writer and former executive editor of the Harvard Business Review Nicholas G. Carr discusses the changes he sees in the future of computing. One of the more dramatic changes is a shift to cloud computing -- where applications and files are stored on a large, centralized supercomputer or network. The end user accesses his or her files using computers that are more streamlined but less sophisticated than today's typical machines. !secret!

A look through my life would be pretty boring to most, I think. So I'm not too bothered about what they know or don't know. The concern can often be around hacking. We have had numerous cases here of credit card, social insurance #s etc. being compromised. If nothing else this can put you through a lot of aggravation trying to get things sorted out.

Wonder if the next thing from Google will be implantable microchips to solve the above problems. It will be a cold day in he** before they ever get one into me. I won't even have one put in my dog! thumbsdown

Dave