• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember Gaffa well, we used to go down to the Imperial quite a bit and Gaffa were one of the two bands we tried not to miss - the other was Slender Loris. As a band, I don't think you could get mo

Great gig last night. It's been 30 years but the years fell away pretty quickly. hope they do it again soon! Yes a ton of grey hair and sometimes no hair but everybody giving it large towards the end

Great to see you too Stu. I really hope there will be something soon in the pipeline. Just hope Rue is over for the next one otherwise he will be beside himself. I've been singing Attitude Dancing all

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another brilliant performance by Gaffa at the Nottingham Contemporary last night.

Had to smile at Wayne's response to a very erm 'relaxed woman who went up to him to heckle him by the look of things: 'If yuh don't like it goo somewhere else'.

Next show at the same venue is Sat 29th of June - Wayne Evans' 60th birthday celebration!

• 3 years later...

Yep, I was there. Tremeloes, ugh FFS. Duster Bennett I've seen loads of times.

A bit uncommercial they were, but very talented. A forerunner of many heavy bands.

• 3 years later...
On 10/26/2008 at 6:54 PM, Carol Dickens said:

yes I remember Gaffa, Wayne Evans is still playing - in the Last Pedestrians, Mas Y Mas and probably some other band. I remember going to the Imperial in the mid to late seventies regularly to see Desperate Dan on a Friday night.

I remember them too

They had a song, old married men,they were funny