Britains Got Talent?

Has it really, what do you think, why are some of these people getting voted for.

Considering the time, money, effort and whatever, that is being put in to this, is this the best we can do.

Susan Whatever is being tipped to win, did anybody see her performance that the judges drooled over, it was out of tune and pathetic, but she's a sad no hoper from Scotland, so that's alright then.

What about the moron with his dwarf wife who could swing a dustbin from his ears, great, thats what we want to see is it.

I thought that the kid who could play the drums was really talented, but he never made it into the top 40, why?

We've got two days left of this farce, including the talentless woman whose only attribute is to get her t@ts out, I find it all beyond belief, but very watchable, and thats really what it's all about isn't it, the real talent goes out the window in the end, if it was ever there in the first place.

Yeah, I know about him, just about sums it up really, how did he think he was going to get away with it as far as the DHSS were concerned, he'll probably end up skint and in prison for his feeble efforts.

well it's so called entertainment, at least we haven't got "and the winner is ( 2 minutes of silence) etc" as regards the drummer, yes good but nothing special really and is a drum solo entertainment? admittedly better than some of the crap, but it's now the public to blame not those 3? best comic act so far is the oap dancer! what a prat,

Break dancing? I thought he was having a fit, claiming disability allowance and a mobility car because he can't get about much he said on the news last night, he said he doesn't use his legs much in his "act", I don't think he uses his brain much either, a bloody wrinkly thrashing about on the floor like a worm on a hot tin plate? no wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us. the only talent I can see is that on the part of the show organisers for hypnotising the population into watching this tripe, they made a good job of that

Rog

The thing is, they can't lose with programmes like this, I can't really work out who it's aimed at, in theory, morons, but thats an insult to the general population. We watch it because it's breathtakingly bizarre, I've never seen anything like it and, sadly, it appeals to our sense of humour. The trouble is, that some of these people genuinely think that they are talented, like the pillock hanging a dustbin from his ears, and that what makes it very sad, it ends up being a prime time TV programme full of 'entertainers' who don't understand why they are having the p@ss taken out of them because they haven't a clue, in front of millions of viewers.

It's complete exploitation in other words, and a sad representation of what the media thinks of the human race, which has never amounted to very much in their exploitative eyes.

Sadly only get to watch it myself through youtube..... sadly I say? You hear about it everywhere which makes you watch it cos you think you're missing out otherwise.

Its nothing new really though is it ? Remember opportunity knocks, new faces etc? Some of those were pretty dire as well were'nt they.

I thought Susans first audition was good, however the last one singing 'memories' was not that great.... but I reckon she'll win it with all the hype she has had!

I thought the dancing wheelbarrow lads might had made it through to the final, high vis jackets do it for me…….

Bip.

The dancing wheelbarrows were a bunch of rich dairy farmers doing it for a laugh, so what, good fun, but I seem to recall the 'Red Barrows' from another time and place that were far more entertaining.

I agree Marriag, Susan is not going to set the world alight with her off key singing, or is she, the States have jumped on this and think she's the bees knees, why, is the dreadfull, sad underdog deemed to triumph through adversity, it looks that way doesn't it.

I think all of you seem to have smatterings of jealousy smile2smile2 'cause you all failed the audition!! , once again take it for what it's there for, VARIETY

Now the press have got hold of this story about the silly old break dancing duffer I think the authorities will be on to him but in his defense he has performed no different to a shed load of MP's

Playing the system for what he can get. just a thought

Rog

The dancing wheelbarrows were a bunch of rich dairy farmers doing it for a laugh, so what, good fun, but I seem to recall the 'Red Barrows' from another time and place that were far more entertaining.

I agree Marriag, Susan is not going to set the world alight with her off key singing, or is she, the States have jumped on this and think she's the bees knees, why, is the dreadfull, sad underdog deemed to triumph through adversity, it looks that way doesn't it.

Precisely why Susan will probably win - cos she is the underdog

The only purpose of the show, as far as I can tell, is to make Cowell even more money.

Ibought his autobigraphy a few years ago and although I love autobigraphys normally his was awful. I have never read about anyone who is so conceited. He bleats on about Sinitta.... I mean come on, she was a one hit wonder and even that was crap in my opinion.

He got where he is today through luck and where he grew up and who he mixed with (family home right near studios).

Obnoxious man who I cannot abide

He's making lottsa money though...like the other two,one who got the sack as editor of the Mirror for printing lies.And the other who couldn't keep her legs together while married to Les Dennis......nice people...an example to the young.

Is it true that the old breakdancer comes from Sutton Bonnington, if so, is the Notts County Council Benefits system so easy to fool, because I'm moving back up there if it is.

Beefsteak, there is an element of truth in what you say, I've said before that my missus is a fantastic singer and she sits there eating her heart out knowing she can do better, but as she says, 'I'm overweight and 36 years old, whose going to promote me'.

I agree, it's all about variety, but why some of these people bother to turn up for the auditions is beyond me, they actually believe they can sing when they truly can't and won't accept the inevitability of failure, thats what I find so perplexing. Take the bloke dressed up as Darth Vader, he gets through to the semis and badly prances about with a bunch of Imperial Stormtroopers, if it was 1977 or whatever when the film came out, I could understand it, it might have worked, but not 30 years on, it was pathetic.

Mariag, if you think that Simon Cowell is grim, his rival Simon Fuller is even worse, he's the one that has the rights to American Pop Idol by the way, it's not Cowell, however much he wants you to think it is.

My missus' cousin is Jo O'Meara, of 'S Club Seven' fame and 'Big Brother' infamy. Fuller was the S Club manager and the way he ripped those kids off was disgusting, he personally made millions out of them and they made f-all out of it, they were just star struck kids on a celebrity ride and the evil man took full advantage of them.

Liz saw Jo a few weeks ago, she even got financially ripped off in that Big Brother fiasco and was bullied by that late 'Great', 'Talented', celebrity Jade, she has very little money and is trying to make a living out of touring with a semi resurrected S Club, Fuller meanwhile wants nothing more to do with her, having feathered his bed, what a surprise.

With regard to 'bad' performances and those who clearly can't sing/dance or whatever...... any spotlight is good for these people..... I think, rather like x factors 'bad' performers that were brought back on for finale show that these people don't care what they have their 2 minutes of fame for as long as they have had it ... and lets face it so many people have done it in recent years and still doing it, Jordon, kerry kat., jade goody, all the pilocks off celebrity big brother etc etc.

It really got to me this morning.

At 7:30am today the phone rang, at that time on a sunday morning, usually bad news, particularly worrying as my best mate is seriously ill in Bradford Infirmary.

It was a BT voice message, 'This is to inform you that Susan Boyle is having a makeover and holding a press conference this morning'.

So f@@@@@g what, why did they contact me to tell me that, has anyone else had this poxy message, whose responsible for it, I've never had anything like it before.

Anyway she lost, she can go back to her cats and anonymity along with that shirtlifting ex voice coach of hers whose also been jumping on the band wagon.

To conclude, thankfully, the best performers won, we can now look forward to Big Brother, God help us.

damn, have I missed her? by the way notts county council have nothing to do with anyone getting disabilty payments (in case of the old duffer break dancer) and talking of make overs that amanda looked ver good last couple of shows very monroe ish, sort of, maybe? lol

She must have had talent , as although she didn't win "Blind Date" , she was invited back to do a montage show, in Switzerland , for a Christmas special.

I loved her in that Psychiatrists comedy series , (With Caroline Quentin and that bloke who's just been locked up for peodophilia) where she played the dippy secretary.

So a load of break dancers won Eh!

At least their not all claiming incapacity?

Sue looked like she was given something to calm her nerves.

Seemed to take the sparkle off her previous performance.

And Kebab sellers dancing in the final. Give me a Break!

I bought a HD TV for this!

I was out sinking a few thank god, maybe more of you ought to try it then there won't be pubs going under like there is...

Bip.

I thought Stavros Flatley were brill. Just what the Royal Variety Show is about , VARIETY, O.K. so they are more or less a one trick pony , but they have managed to create three different performances, and entertained me and SWMBO along the way (They are just taking the p155 when all is said and done)