A trivia quiz thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking on Google Street map we just just worked it out...its the building next door to the 'hop pole'....and its now empty. ( was Triton Bathrooms )...

Just done lots of re-looking ( counting windows etc ) and yep it fits cos you can work out the greyhound and durham ox too.......but if you go and look on street view and stand outside the hop pole looking toward beeston you can get the pic to fit there too.....odd eh.

I just checked and Springfield street is listed.

One to Littlebro.

So I've learned something new today, because I've driven past that road/street quite often and never noticed it even had a name. I thought it was just the entrance to that small block of apartments. And now I've looked at it on Google maps it goes back a long way too.......

Is it aviation pioneer and motor car manufacturer Charles Rolls??

And he was killed 100 years ago

I don't think it's Charles Lindberg, if it is i can't think of anything he could have done 100 years ago as he wasn't born till 1902

Too early for Alcock and Brown too!! Sam Cody maybe or what about Rogs favourite, Tom Sopwith