A trivia quiz thread

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nottingham playhouse ?

If the houses were demolished in the sixties they must have been replaced with the Playhouse.

I go away for a few minutes and get two correct answers!

If you look at the original photo before I cropped it, you can see how it gives the game away with the Cathedral on Derby Road in the background

housesoriginal.jpg

Just a reminder folks , this quiz doesn't have to be Nott'm related , there's another thread for that somewhere. If you want to keep it Nott'm it's OK with me though.

Knowing your age , I'd say it was Robert and Elizabeth Barret Browning...................................LOL..................I'll get my coat.

I missed it Rob , we posted at roughly the same time and it automatically changed pages.

Yes indeed...well done.

Quite surprising to me, as I've never considered the floral displays to be anything special - when compared to other large cities such as, say, Stoke, Plymouth or Bristol...

Cheers

Robt P.

Firth of Forth , Scotland

It's the biggest Gannet colony in the world, Neil Oliver tried (unsuccessfully) three times to get ashore in the BBC2 series "Coast"