Somethings NOT right

Hey Brian - enlighten us - where did you hear such rumours - and what is the significance of the 36?

Enquiring minds want to know!

It has nothing to do with rumours limey.

I was reading what fynger had posted.

He posted two unsolicited emails he had received.

There were three posts in total, two by fynger, and the other by firbeck.

Being new here I don’t know what is going on but like fynger I get the feeling something unpleasant is afoot.

Firbeck mentioned a sick evil bastard was responsible for those emails, if so I think I ought to be made aware of it in case I too get some….

If I do should I post them or should I send them to a Moderator?

Much appreciate your advice.

Maybe Brian if you were to not look like you were hiding and had filled in all your profile and stuff then folk may see you are a real dude.....just a thought......i too curious.....what is the '36' ?

No, but why so defensive? Makes me wonder if Paulus got it right.

Like it says on the tin 'Something's NOT right' indeed this seems to be the case and wonder exctly what the problem might be, as you all seem to be attacking one particular member (brian36) for reasons that remain unclear, maybe if you was to enlighten the rest of us as to why this member in particular should be singled out for persecution? as I in particular would like to know just what his crime might be, as I see nowhere any reference whereby he has used any insulting or offensive material, as is the case with other members of this forum who use profanity within their comments, the likes of which is never challenged nor indeed even moderated.

I see no attack - just curiosity. Wondering who he is, where he lives and why the "36". All very simple, honest questions.

Speaking of which - why don't you tell us more about yourself City Gent?

Quite right to say that Limey, too many 'innocent' questions on certain matters. I'm also intrigued by the number of 'anonymous' viewers that look at this thread, circling like Indian shitehawks.

I have also noticed that a non controversial topic that was started by me last week has disappeared , any reason for this???

inthebin.gif

Anonymous viewers are very common - there are typically five or more around at any given time. I suspect that most are the result of Google searches that pull up information that is hosted here. Others may be bots from search engines.

May I ask why I am under doubt, have I done or said something to draw suspicion on myself, and if I have what have I said?

May I remind you that the filling in of a profile isn’t against the rules of this or any web site on the web, if I so wish I can keep whatever I like private that’s my right.

I don’t confess to know what is the problem with some of you on here but I would appreciate not being hounded anymore.

The significance of the number thirty-six is my business not anybody else’s.

Brian36.

I see no attack - just curiosity. Wondering who he is, where he lives and why the "36". All very simple, honest questions.

Speaking of which - why don't you tell us more about yourself City Gent?

ah, nice to see we're back.

further to the above.

Indeed Limey, I too am curious. you say you are not attacking this member, but if it was me receiving all those negative comments I would certainly deem it as such. and in regard to your question, the simple answer is, I do not wish to avail my details to all and sundry, good enough that I swap idle banter, as that is what the site is all about. once you start mixing reality with one's virtual persona, then that's when the play dough starts to hit the fan blades. if you know what I mean.

:blush: Do I detect a note of cynicism creeping in to comments, from the newer members? Or is it just good natured, 'tongue in cheek' humour? I sincereley hope so................we've had too many upsets recently, & this site is too precious to us 'ex-pats' (Romney Marsh is the other end of the earth!!) for any more trouble that could jeopardise the site's future.............please desist & let's get on with NOTTS NOSTALGIA!!!! :tease: