Well done Notts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early days and Notts have won 3 out of 4 games, putting them in third place, keep it up lads.

Excellent win in the dying seconds today, arguably against the run of play against Grimsby.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure that being so near the play offs is a good thing, good moneywise, but look what happened to forest (again) (and again) etc the first 2 games at wembley were great, 3rd not so (probably cause I didn't go) guess same with any match thus but unless you win can go badly downhill next season (and in Notts case even if promoted,lol)

It's been a good season so far and if, and only if, we do manage to get into the playoffs, we manage to raise our game against the big boys. Results against the top teams in this division have, with the exception of Charlton away, been pretty awful. I would love Notts to get promoted to the Championship but am being realistic in that we would struggle if we got there with the budget we have in place. Remember, we won't have 6-7 loan players to help out like we have this term. I'm being realistic...not pessimistic, but hey, I'll forever be a Maggie!!!!!!

Another 3-1 win by the mighty Magpies !!

Must admit it was squeeky bum time for a bit after Yeovil equalized in the 79th minute !!

We're now in that final play off spot after Carlisle could only manage a draw at home to Scunthorpe (Although they do have a game in hand over Notts)

• 3 weeks later...

Ruddy brilliant display today.

1-0 down after 40 seconds .

1-1 after 175 seconds !!

2-1 down after 16 and a half minutes.

2-2 after 39.13.

3-2 down in the 67th minute.

3-3 with less than 2 minutes of 'normal' time remaining.

Then a fantastic winner for Notts in the 3rd minute of injury time !!

The ref then decides (In his esteem wisdom) to add a further 7 minutes , the game finally finished after 101 minutes !!!

so we're still in the playoffs with Sheffield UTD about to do us a big favour ..... HOPE

We've just got to beat Colchester by 13 clear goals , and hope Stevenage can't beat Bury at home (Like us last week !!)

Whatever happens.......aint it been a rollercoaster ride this season!! I'll be there for the last game COYP's

Wouldn't it be fantastic if County could find that bit extra to take them through to promotion this season, Beefsteak. If they did I'd be a little sad that my Uncle Harry, who was a massive County fan, didn't live long enough to see it. He was, like yourself Beefsteak, a real fan who paid his money and time when they struggled near the bottom. County v Forest in the Championship sounds just fine to me.

Agree with the above comment. If anyone was at the City Ground when Notts played Forest in the Cup match earlier this season, they'd have seen the Magpies play them off the park!!!!!!

Only 'cause a referee didn't know how to blow his whistle at the end of the match and managed to play 2 minutes of extre 'extra' time. The 4th official had signalled 2 minutes of extra time and Florist equalized in the 4th minute !!! he then blew up immediately.( Cheating b45t4rd)