We now have 2,000 members on this site, some post more than others. Here's to the next 2,000 !cheers!

It's a good achievement, Den but it raises the obvious question as to why such a small percentage actually post?

Many of those who were members the months before I joined, either posted once or never posted and are lost. Our late troll possibly had more profiles too which need "rooting" out and removing.

Some join just to find the answer to a question, some are wind up merchants or a pain in the ass, some like to read only.

Here's to our regular readers. !congrats!

Hi Den, I am so pleased to be a Member, I hope I am not a pain in the Ass or a wind up merchant. I cant post as much as some do on here but I do my best. The site is the best find of 2010 for me.

Well done to everyone who frequents the site and the owner and the assistants.

Owdtite..... :wub:

I'm a member of several sites, ham radio, a tractor site, being a retired mining electrician I'm a member of a few mining sites, plus run my own, Steve's digicam site, plus a couple of misc sites.

After I get up in the morning, check the mail, I whizz around the sites before I start my days work.

I don't post as much as some folks do. I've been away from Nottingham for 40 years now, but I greatly enjoy so many reminders of things I had almost forgotten.

Nottstalgia is a great site and I add my thanks to all who work so hard to make it interesting day by day. Long may it continue.

Dave

I've not been here very long (on this site......on this earth is another matter) but sometimes a thread from 2 or 3 years ago will be bumped up. And when you look back at who posted on it, there will be names I've never seen before who were active contributors back then.

Do people forget, or just lose interest?