The git left two bikes for the kids and (Even though I was at Raleigh for 3 years) it took me two hours to assemble them correctly , reset the brakes and fit stableizers!!

Think he's bypassed me, can't find anything! Anyway Merry Christmas to all our readers as The Beano etc used to say at this unearthly hour, made the mistake of going out early to avoid the experience of previous years when Christmas Eve in The Manvers was like the Ashbourne Football Game! however as new landlord and style,no pool table or juke box and different crowd etc didn't happen anyway at least not before 9pm when we left and had an early night. usually up about 5.30/6am anyway and as not working "days off" mean very little to us. Probably back to kip in a bit anyway, see how it goes. Sat at the pub window last night was amazed to see how many one headlight or no number plate light/one rear light cars went by, plus one in stealth mode with no lights at all! plus the once a year church goers reducing the main road to chicane and how more than one after doing their duty retired to the pub then drove home after drinking.

He came here on Tuesday when son & grandkids were here. Very quiet here now - except for sounds of kids falling out next door.

Got very cold sorting the chickens out first thing. Water frozen solid. Wouldn`t mind if the blighters were laying but they`re having their midwinter break! Idle so-and-sos.

After reading posts on here about pork pie for Christmas Day brekky I had several slices a bit ago.

Guess the indigestion will go away during the day - - - .

A Merry Crimbo to us all - and a great 2011 !cheers!

He's been here too!! my Daughter got a new T shirt from her favourite shop The Blue Banana and the washing instructions are rather obscure

They say cold wash, nothing wrong with that i think, but underneath it says ALWAYS WASH YOUR BUTT lol and keep away from fire especially when wearing this garment where's it made i hear you asking?? the USA, where else !rotfl!

Woke up at 0430 with the noise of the air con unit buzzing on the side wall, got up and switched it off.

Checked this morning to find it was just working overtime to drag enough therms out of the frozen air

to heat inside up to 25C.

Awoken again at 0700 to open presents, one of which was a pair of long johns.

I am told they were scrambling for them in the shops. I wont be scrambling to

wear them, I can tell you.

Peace at last, SWMBOs gone for Dinner at the inlaws.

I am just awaiting the time of my departure to work.

An extension lead has been run out to the car, with a small fan heater

running to thaw it out!

I will sign off now as this is getting a bit like a Blog!

Merry Christmas everyone...

He's been here too!! my Daughter got a new T shirt from her favourite shop The Blue Banana and the washing instructions are rather obscure

They say cold wash, nothing wrong with that i think, but underneath it says ALWAYS WASH YOUR BUTT lol and keep away from fire especially when wearing this garment where's it made i hear you asking?? the USA, where else !rotfl!

Don't believe yer, nowts made here anymore cept corrupt politicians. LOL

There is a monster on the front with two big fangs and the logo is " come over to the dark side we have cookies "lol

Ive never 'Nancied' ...I wunt know. !inthebin!

slywink I've never 'nancied'................but I have 'minced', is that similar?? !rotfl!