How dim is this.

If you visit East Kirkby aircraft museum in Lincolnshire you can take your own picture at the side of their meridian line, all you need to do is pay to visit the museum which is well worth the fee about £6.00 and you can tour the site, see a Lancaster bomber doing taxi runs on certain days, lots of historical exibits on display and they have a very nice cafe, I think Beefsteak might have a picture of the line somewhere, if not I will trawl through my pics

Rog

Methinks Kev came with us when we went there last !! (Mind you we didn't go in !!) The pics you speak of are on my other PC which still isn't set up in my daughters room!! so if you could find them Rog , it would be much appreciated.

Rob the oracle has a picture he's going to send me,

I remember that day Ian/Kev, that's the day that young lady at East Kirkby asked you not to break the chain link fencing with your camera lens Ian!!!

Rog

I think she was scared it'd get in the props of the 'Lanc' mate!!.....................LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Teres yer nearest TK Eric

????????????????

What the blinkin' flip does that mean??

That there Rob would be one of our more regular lurkers known by Rog, Rob 237 and yours truely as Rob "the Oracle" .......LOL

The nearest Telephone Kiosk - well, it made me laugh!

• 2 weeks later...

If brains were nitro glycerine Politicians wouldn't have enough to blow their hats off.