yes friday 16th 10am wilford hill sorry i only just got in and had not read my paper today and came straight to bed as new meds giving me a few side effects so have to stop taking them. hope to get to see mick tommorow.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOMETIMES the 'modern world' gains a jaundiced reputation. The majority of friends that post here involve ourselves in looking back - not in anger but in pleasure and nostalgia at the things we've don

As I posted on Babs "Some very sad news",the radio was playing 'God only knows'. I think that answers our question "why", such things happen. May you be at peace forever. Good night and God bless.

yes fynger its friday 15th sorry i was not feeling too good last night, stopped taking my new meds so lets hope i am feeling better today.

yes fynger its friday 15th sorry i was not feeling too good last night, stopped taking my new meds so lets hope i am feeling better today.

• Upvote 1

I shall send some flowers as I can't make it over unfortunately.

that a really kind thought beeffy know kat would be really touch by that and we all know you will be thinking of her even if you carnt make it over for the funeral itself..

just been told that mick as arrange a bit of a do after kats funeral at the willow tree pub nottingham rd basford for her friends who wish to pay there respects this is opposit the stadium.

not officially bryan but if you would or any one else would like to make a small donation in kats name i know kat was helping to raise funds for our skills exchange to wich we both attended breakfast club every friday this is part of notting ham partnership council based at tennyson hall forest rd hyson green nottinghamas mick kats husband is on users commitee i am sure he would appreciate that too . buti will ring mick in the morning and ask him how he feels if you like and let you know after i have spoken to him.

i have just been talking to kats husband mick and although there is no official charity to donate too he felt like me she would have really like the idea of skills exchange.or any other charrity of your choise as he said its not what but people thought enough about kat to want to give something in her memory he was very touched that people had asked me. micheal asked me to point out that itis 10am servis at wilford hill as he had got thing a bit muddled in his mind and thought funeral directors had ment 1oam from the house. i think those who are comming from here already realize that though but just in case

You will all be in my thoughts on this sad day, my love to you all. I hope everything goes well and smoothly for you all. If there's a wake/do on for after, raise a glass to Kat for me.

RIP Kat, I will miss you . I'm proud to have called you my friend. Love and condolences to your family and other friends at this very sad time.

just got back a few minuets ago every thing went well except me my head was allover the place and i was surposed to pick up my friend sheila at 9 except i could not remember her rd and it was 9.20 gone before i found her dave was stressing so i got even more stressed. but found her in the end and got there on time mick was heart broken in the service and for while after but got a little better later on . but i will have to make sure i keep in close contact for a while to make sure he and becca ar ok. she was stronger than i thought she might be.

thanks for pics of the flowers kev my friend sheila took some too.

A moving service and tribute to Kat,

The Pub do was more relaxed where I had the opportunity to talk to Mick and others.

Mick now knows that Kat had friends worldwide, despite never meeting them she will.

be missed by all, near and far. But remembered as the person that we got to know.

I gave an invite and I am hoping that Mick will join us for future meet ups.

RIP our Kat.