Been clearing out the loft in preparation for the roofers. I came across my old 'RAF Technical Training' notes from RAF Newton. Spent an hour or so looking through them and remembering odds and ends about the course. On the front cover was the "RAF NETWON 9 S of TT" logo....crossed out and replaced with "Stalag Luft IX".

You'll regret it later.....

Of course I will but if I don't ditch stuff now I'll regret it sooner - ultimatum from she who wields the big stick!

Having had two major moves and thrown so much out before the moves, I regret disposing of it all...Nowt I can do about it now, but weep....

• 5 years later...

Day off today & I've been left a list of jobs, one is to put the Christmas trimming back into the loft, but before you do could you Hoover the beams! I know Mrs Red likes a laugh & a joke? but I've done it loft beams & chimney breast wall Hoovered, Hoover then dismantlement cleaned & scrubbed, filters replaced & new bag fitted. Whats up with you women your bonkers :crazy: I'm better off @ wokk 

• Like 3
  • 10 months later...