WELL ITS JULY THE FIRST AND HALF OF THIS YEAR HAS GONE ALREADY, AND I IM JUST WONDERING WERE IT HAS GONEIT DONT SEEM TWO MINS SINCE I WAS SAYING ONLY TWO MONTHS TO SKEGGY ROCKERS REUNION LAST YEAR AND NOW ITS ONLY 32 DAYS TO THIS YEARS, ANYBODY ELSE FELT THIS YEAR HAS JUST FLOWN BYAND SO MUCH SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN HAPPENING THIS YEAR FOR EVERY ONE, SOME GOOD THINGS SOME BAD THINGS, AND THIS SITE SEEMS TO BE GETTING BUSIER AGAIN WITH NEW MEMBERS POSTING NEW INTERESTING POST A LOT OF US HAVE ENJOYED CONTRIBUTING TOO LONG MAY IT LAST

BY THE WAY CARNT REMEMBER WERE THE POST WAS ABOUT ROCK AND ROLL GIGS IN SKEGGY WAS OR NAME OF GUY WHO FIRST POSTED IT BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW JUST IN CASE YOU DO NOT ALREADY KNOW BIG SKEGGY STOMP AT THE CIVIC CENTRE SKEGGY THIS MONTH 28\29TH JULYDONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT WHO IS ON ECT JUST THAT ITS ON WHOULD LIKED TO HAVE GONE DOWN TO IT BUT AS ITS ROCKERS REUNION FOLLOWING WEEKEND CARNT AFFORD TWO WEEKENDS AWAYAND MY ROCKERS REUNION GOT TO COME FIRST,BUT AT LEAST THATS BOOKED AND PAID FOR JUST HAVE TO THINK ABOUT SPENDING MONEY AND SCOOTER HIRE.

right we had better all put that in our diaries now

but blow me that means i wont make my ruby wedding aniversary perhaps we had better celerbrate that at the same time

The world will NOT end on 21st December - SWMBO will not let it!

I am wondering who "They" are? We keep hearing that 'They' this and 'They' that - has anyone met They?