Spending the day in the city centre

dont worry i wont but i know my limits anyway,when we go for our rockers reunion weekend in skeggy i have always hired a scooter for the weekend and somedays we have been in pub all day,but i drink mostly coffee or j2o 3 or four tia marias through out the day ussually 1 after we have dinner a couple during happy hour when its two for one and 1 or 2 at the most during night time entertainment. but i am quite happy drinking my coffee or even lime and tap water if i dont fancy a real drink not left a pub drunk now in nearly 10 years. but its amazing how many pubs turn of coffee machines come 9 pm when they stop serving food. instead of encouridging people not to dring and drive..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no way brian a prid 3 mobillity scooter sooner be seen on that its got more street gred than the other rubish lol babs

Pixie, you say you struggle in the city with a pushchair, spare a thought for our Vicky Rog

Interesting thread Pixie. A few weeks ago me & Mrs Catfan decided to have a wander around Nottm for the day. Visiting places we had not been to for years, although driven around these areas we ha

yeh know micheal what with that and they now trying to put tax on fizzy soft drinks goverment and breweries not doing much to cut drink driving are they. i really dont belive in drink driving but its easy to understand why some stupid people do it.

Pixie, you say you struggle in the city with a pushchair, spare a thought for our Vicky

pushchair_zps5fd12834.jpg

Rog

• Upvote 2
  • 3 years later...

My wife spent her childhood years living at the top of Ilkeston Rd (Wellington Terrace) big five storey houses & still there too.

She was most upset to see the back garden has now been tarmac'd over, after all that garden was her grandads pride & joy. forty odd years since she had been back, drove past many times but never stood on he old doorstep until then.

Well if you fancy getting your head down for old times sake?

CnZ6N-hWYAAcInk.jpg