Everyone needs a tassimo!

Has any one adopted a tassimo coffee machine? If not.. I suggest you invest in one, amazing little machines!!

bu99er that, everybody needs a Charlotte.

She woke us Christmas morning with breakfast in bed , complete with coffee.!!

She's made me two since and they taste great, better than any machine in the world and she's only 9 !

• Upvote 3

Awh cute!! You seem to of gotten her trained well. Paige is a little young to be making coffee... Tassimo will do the job till shes old enough to learn the tea/coffee making ways :)

Ok I'll bite, whats a Tassimo ?

Is it like an Nexpresso machine ? daughters bought me one of those or my last birthday, and love it !

We have a Tassimo. Seldom use it.

I would rather have a good quality tea or coffee.

Like printers they are sold for the 'consumables' they use.

Consumibles that are only available from Tassimo.

I see they are selling for £299 on ebay, an expensive

cup of coffee when you factor in the machine and consumables.

We have a Tassimo machine - was about £50 when we got it in a sale, and it does the job fine for us :) It's our little luxury! The only coffee pods you can get around our way are Tassimo, so that suits us well enough.

I have something much better than a Tassimo. It's called a woman, "Woman put kettle on" ! !

I tried that one but SWMBO looked silly wearing it............................

We have a Tassimo. Seldom use it.

I would rather have a good quality tea or coffee.

Like printers they are sold for the 'consumables' they use.

Consumibles that are only available from Tassimo.

I see they are selling for £299 on ebay, an expensive

cup of coffee when you factor in the machine and consumables.

£299 is it another case of rip off Britain .

We have a Tassimo it cost 99 euros in a sale. or £88.27 about 2 years ago........

Just done a quick price check on the internet and the most expensive is 199 euros or £161.43 over here in France

I'm with Catfan here - We have a nice tea pot and good quality tea leaves. The lady of the house loves making tea and I love drinking it. The perfect combination from my point of view :)

• Upvote 1

How the **** does that work

Quote:-

Brand New in box. Please, note that this is not a 'second', a customer return or a damage box item, this is a brand new in box item with a Two-year manufacturer's warranty .

Retails for £122.99

Yet it's for sale at £299 ????

How the **** does that work

"For your peace of mind, we include a 14 Days Return to Base no questions asked guarantee on this item."

And to prove theres a sucker born every minute

"4 available / 2 sold"

Crazy baby , kerazee !

We have a DeLonghi "Cafe Treviso" in the kitchen , just sitting there gathering dust, I like a brew when I have a cuppa, and by that I mean a 'Brew' not a 'two sips and it's gone' cup

As I have said we have a Tassimo, it is now standing in my office, and to tell the truth, I only use it to make coffee for the French salesmen who visit from time to time.

A Tassimo is a good machine to use from time to time, like above.... .......

I am a tea drinker and my wife who is a coffee drinker, says when I make coffee it tastes like pond water, so for people like me, machines like Tassimo are a good thing

Ok I'll bite, whats a Tassimo ?

Is it like an Nexpresso machine ? daughters bought me one of those or my last birthday, and love it !

I have a 'Nescafe Dolce Gusto' which makes lovely coffee.

Yeah exactly the same as the above, just made by bosh, i think? Makes all sorts of hot bevvies, Coffee, tea, hot choc, fruit tea.. etc. It has a barcode reader and the 'tdiscs' you use in it all have a barcode, wich tells the machine what it is and how to prepare it (water pressure, weather to froth it etc) Partner got it for me, was on offer for about 80 i think? He bought me a bumper pack of tdiscs to go with it, 6 boxes of 8 pods as i call them, all different coffees.. Im especially enjoying the Crema Caffe and the americano's. Buying from tassimo directly is cheaper, they give you £20 to spend on the website when you register your machine, the cach is its £5 delivery... But when a pack of 'pods' cost around £3,50 for 8... a 5er delivery for what your going to get delivered isnt so bad! And the tdiscs cost around the same as a small pack of coffee. I love it! He bought me a new tea pot too, i love my teapots, so now the tea is made in the pot and the coffees come from the machine, lovely jubley!!

Thanks for explaining Pixie, thought it may be similar to the Nexpresso range, mine is a DeLongi machine, pods are not cheap around 60c (90p) each here.

But if we buy so many the postage is free. Good coffee though ! I am a typical pom though and love my tea too ! I drink far too much during the day (teas & coffee that is)!

not sure how many coffee varieties are available, luckily I can make teas and a variety of hot drinks so not restricted to coffee alone. I drink far too much tea and coffee during the day too, banjo. taking a toll on my sleeping patterns, I end up just laying in bed gorping at the cieling till silly o'clock then I can't function properly in the morning without a caffeine fix lol ah well, like I said to my partner... I don't smoke and I very rarely drink, so I don't see any harm in it :)