In Which Fictitious Place Would You Live?

Since we already have a topic relating to fictitious places, in which fictitious place would you like to live? Personally, I'd choose Nutwood, with Rupert' and his pals

I know, I'd like to live in that place where you can fish for free every day, go to the pub straight after, and not get an ear bashing from the wife for doing it either, not wake up in the morning feeling rough as a Badgers behind, not get any bills , Notts County win the premier every year, I never get older, England win the world cup and The Ashes and the Cricket world cup, Rugby world Cup and every other world cup.

You know that place.

"Fantasy Island"

Well the topic does say "In which fictitious place would you live"

I say that one !!

• Upvote 1

I'm with Beefy on post #5, the prettier the villages and the cottages, the more the body count! We rent the series on Netflix and are disappointed if nobody has got knocked off in the first 5 minutes.

I'd like to live in Fictional Stafford Indiana cos that's where Dr Richard Kimble (The Fugitive 1963/67) came from, cos i had a big 14yr old gel crush on him,and i

know he didn't really kill his wife cos he was with me,HONEST

and i really wouldn't like to live in Royston Vasey can't think why? :crazy:

I'd like to live in a place called 'Heaven On Earth'. It's a place where there's no fighting, no wars, no starvation, no cheating, no lying and no cruelty. It's a place where everyone has everything they need, a place where everyone loves and cares for each other. It's a place where the people go to a pub named 'The Bell' and sit around discussing topics like 'Nottstalgia'.

• Upvote 2