Hi everyone, just a few lines of introduction, born Kersall Drive Bulwell July 1951, lived in Clifton from 1956, went to Highbank Junior and Fairham Comp until 1967, now in Warren Hill, married to Christine.

Still working has a Consulting Engineer, used to frequent the Union club, the Ad Lib, Annabels and of course the Palais. Still a mod at heart!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to Nottstalgia Mgmanatng5. You've survived the first step.

When I saw your log-in name my first instinct was to delete it because it looks extremely like the kind of "person" who registers to post spam.

Mick's just shortened MG's moniker by taking off the number and 2 letters at the end, and as he's done that throughout the thread you can't see what he's done. Good idea, otherwise too much information.

• Upvote 1

Changing his name reflected in all his posts or quotes, but not where people posted his name in a topic such as "Welcome MGman...etc"

I had to edit posts to remove the mentions of the old username which included a postcode.

Though there is no fear from members here, there are some nutcases out there on the net.