From Russia With Love

Apparently, many Russians drive around with dashboard cameras. After seeing this video, you'll understand why.

To get the full feeling, when the video player comes up, put it in full screen mode, sit back and be glad you don't have to drive there...

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/openGraph/wid/1_fz9k2t30

An amazing video, Trevor S. I once spent an afternoon looking at this kind of stuff. There were accidents, fights, baseball bats, shotguns and pistols etc. I'm just pleased that I don't see it on the A1/M1 between North Yorkshire and Nottingham...lol.

I'm glad it had the one at the end of the lorry driver, made it as far as Local news here.

These were all near misses, but there are hundreds more that are not, if you have the stomach, liveleak.com is the place.

I do have one of those cameras and keep meaning to put it in the back to record the faces of those drivers who no matter how fast you are going, drive three foot from your back end and risk theirs and your life trying to get past you.

Wished I had it on yesterday to show the driver who tried to overtake on Gunthorpe Bridge towards Nottingham where there is a blind blend.

I think he forgot he was towing his caravan!

lots of motorcyclist have cameras attached to there helmets now told they get better insurance rates ifthey have them as its easier to prove who was at fault in an accident.

• 5 years later...