Your Royal Highness

Congratulations on getting your crown, Carni.... bowdownbowdownbowdown

It took you a long time between 1999 and 2000....savouring the moment or fell asleep?

Go to bed....from this day on, Your Highness, your life has changed forever and besides, it's gone one o'clock in the morning up there!

:sleeping:

You swines, I thought we'd had the royal birth whilst I'd had my, all too brief, nights sleep !

Well, it is a good thing that you have just recently learnt how to read properly, isn't it?

Otherwise you would have been out in the street waving your little Union Flag and cheering!

Sorry to mislead you Beefsteak,but it can't be long now before we celebrate the royal birth and get our red white and blue t shirts out and paper cups and plates,get the Barbi lit, and open the plonk. :biggrin:

If it happens this weekend I'll make sure I get the Red Arrows to do a 'special' !

Thanks LizzieM for your congratulations,

I have enjoyed every minute of getting there, Participation is the main thing,the crown is like a reward,I hope you get as much enjoyment as i have,your well on

course for getting your crown in your first year,it took me five most interesting years to get there,and i have had so many forgotten memories bought back to life

So keep going at this speed and we will be congratulating you as well. thumbsup

Oh, I thought you only joined this illustrious forum this year !! If you've been contributing for 5 years you'd better get over here for the next meet-up.

LizzieM

Yes i joined in 2008,but then i had a run of illness and didn't participate very much,you can tell when i improved,its when i got really hooked and i have loved every moment,i am a none sleeper so it has given me something to do in the wee small hours,instead of staring at the wall LoL,I am looking forward to meeting as many off you as i can at a meet up,you'l have to be patient, because i know i natter a lot on here,but i am a bit shy really. :huh:

• Upvote 1

Carni, I've not been around much lately so missed your ennoblement. Congratulations and well done!! Mega participation!

Smileys not working, so lots of flag waving imagined!!!

I shall be arriving at Heathrow at 05.30 on 23rd July (all being well). Have come to give Darren Lehmann from South Australia a bit of a hand. Also Marcus Setchell and Kate seem to be in need of advice. Don`t worry help is at hand!!!

Justin Welby is new to the job, so I will give him a bit of advice for your coronation ,Carni. ooopppss ...who threw that !!!!