Page Errors (was Zyma)

mick2me,

This message came up a short time ago on the Song Association topic and I cannot access it, despite repeated attempts.

Perhaps it helps?

Trust everything is alright at home.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8126464) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/nottstal/public_html/forums/nottstalgiaforumsadmin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php on line 1661

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prioritise Mick balls to this go and sort your father in law mate nowt spoiling here that cant be sorted later if they dont like it tough hope they sort him mate

Maybe it's God's judgement on all the bickering and politics that has taken over the site.

Have been back on now for the past 30 minutes or so and it would appear to be working normally. Many thanks to mick2me and his loyal assistants for fixing (?) the problem.

Posted Images

Please continue to copy post errors like this.

However page errors such as 500, please just put '500'

Server support say they have allocated more memory to PHP process.

I have not yet had a reply from the Forum software support?

mick2me....still getting that message repeatedly this morning when trying to access Song Association the normal way -

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8126464) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/nottstal/public_html/forums/nottstalgiaforumsadmin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php on line 1661

However, when I click on the button under the title which shows the number of pages, I get access immediately!

Also getting repeated 'Webpage Expired'.

Just got

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 17039360) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/nottstal/public_html/forums/nottstalgiaforumsadmin/applications/forums/extensions/search/format.php on line 483

Had lots of 500 errors yesterday and one fatal thingy.

Couple this AM too makes getting on a challenge recently.

Keep getting a textual dump with no graphics. Tried half a dozen times at 10-15 minute intervals, always the same. What is odd is that these all occurred between 3.00am and 4.30am UK time. Which should be the quietest time given that most members are UK based.

Have been getting Suhosin errors in Dashboard.

The minimum recommended value for the configuration option 'suhosin.post.max_vars' is 2000, however your value is 512. Your host will need to change this in the php.ini file.
warning.png Suhosin Enabled

Created new php.ini as per http://invision-virus.com/forum/index.php/topic/291-for-people-who-have-problem-with-suhosin/

In editing .htaccess I saw the line /home/yourcpanelusername/public_html had not had the username added. I changed it and the Suhosin errors have now gone.

One of my posts has 'gone missing' already and I keep getting the 500 error message repeatedly.....

Where do 'lost posts' go to. This really is annoying .

If post does not appear, post was not successful.

If you make a long post anywhere you should always copy the text to memory before posting.

Shortcuts

ctrl+A

ctrl+C

If did not post

ctrl+V to paste into new window.

• Upvote 1

Have been getting Suhosin errors in Dashboard.

The minimum recommended value for the configuration option 'suhosin.post.max_vars' is 2000, however your value is 512. Your host will need to change this in the php.ini file.

warning.png Suhosin Enabled

Suhosin is deprecated in Drupal 7.x installations as it is known to cause many PHP errors by limiting the number of variables.

My understanding is that it is being "phased out" due to it's unreliability with the latest PHP versions. If Zyma did not have it installed, then many of the problems that Nottstalgia is now experiencing may be due to Suhosin. Suhosin has not been updated since 2010, and is likely to be discontinued as new PHP version releases are distributed.

This may be relevant

In my instance, the server was running an PHP extension called suhosin which was unhappy with the number of '../' in the require_once statement that includes filemanager.config.php file from CKEditor, and blocked the request because it thought it was a hack attempt.

We had Suhosin errors in the host prior to Zyma. None with Zyma.

This was the first time I had seen Suhosin errors which flagged up X4 in the forum ACP.

Now I have re done 'php.ini' as advised on the link above Suhosin errors have gone.

Zyma did say that CPU usage was excessive, and put us in semi dedicated hosting.

We should be able to run in shared hosting, and need to get to the bottom of the

high server cpu and virtual memory usage.

The old php.ini that the host did is attached to this post.

Its all greek to me :(

phpBAK091213.txt

I've been getting the 500 error now and again, nowhere near the problems I was getting a few weeks back.

Constant error notifications requiring refreshing....nothing changed down here.

Got this a few seconds ago:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20971520) (tried to allocate 104351 bytes) in /home/nottstal/public_html/forums/nottstalgiaforumsadmin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 1830

Still unable to paste direct, activate quote etc.

5 of the 500 error messages in less than two minutes.

Had a few more 500 errors since the last post..

In the last 5 minutes, I have repeated error messages, unable to post as well as other things previously advised.

Signing out is even a problem with multiple attempts before success.

I forget the issues that we had with the previous host but they were nothing compared to this one.

One minute ago:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20971520) (tried to allocate 104351 bytes) in /home/nottstal/public_html/forums/nottstalgiaforumsadmin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 1830

and

Info icon Webpage has expired Most likely cause:•The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again. Something to try: Click on the Refresh button on the toolbar to reload the page. After refreshing, you might need to navigate to the specific webpage again, or re-enter information. More information More information

Time for subscriptions?

To keep this Forum, I for one would be more than happy to contribute to the financial costs of running the website. 

Two seconds ago:

Info icon The website is too busy to show the webpage HTTP 408/HTTP 409 What you can try: Refresh the page. Go back to the previous page. More information

Subscription would spell the death knell for the site.... It spelled the death of Friends Reunited, it never recovered from full membership of it's forum....

Rumours abounded that Facebook was going to charge for use of it's site, millions said they'd wave FB goodbye if it became a pay to be member site.

Limited advertising would cover the cost of the site...