Nottm associated stars

Football Brian Clough Entertainment Leslie Crowther Forums Mick to Me and Fynger Cricket Dereck Underwood sport Torvil and Dean Legend Robin Hood name others and lets see if we are surprised .To have a autograph from any of the afore mentioned would have some sort of monetary value with the exception of two and thats probably because their skating was overrated.

Theres been a few but a previous thread here

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10338

One to add if she isnt on there is Emmerdales Lucy Pargeter currently in I'm a Celebrity .

I Think I have Leslie Crowthers autograph somewhere, among a few other notables.. My Mum was in an Am Dram group and they often went to theatre luncheons in Nottingham where whoever was appearing at the Theatre Royal would join them and give a talk.

Of course I'd forgotten........ there are two Notts girls on I'm a Celeb.

As well as Lucy Pargeter , theres Rebecca Adlington .

kathy kirby lived in nottingham shire her brother was a teacher at skegby hall approved schooland she always came to there open days he always wore jumpers and cardigans hand made by their mum from all oddments of wool looked a right twit my brother who was at the school said he always wore then and the oneswe saw were the best hate tothink what the rest looked like.