• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is anybody else missing first bit of this site .could someone remind me where the meet up is on wednesday although we havent met yet i think i can find you ill look for a lady with one shoe sat next t

Cami what you are supposed to do is put your shoe heel level with your elbow and if you havent been doing too many flipps the toe of your shoe should be level with your wrist making the distance betw

a charlesworth (#25), I tried it and it was correct. While putting my shoe back on I remembered an incident when I decided to take up jogging. I was astounded by the wide selection of jogging shoes av

Thats amazing Commo my cardi dont and has never i have Gorrilla arms and find it virtually impossible to get owt to fit banging me head and clothes not fitting is the down side to being 6ft 6 in the up side is being 6 ft 6in.by the way see happy birthday tag .

a charlesworth (#25), I tried it and it was correct. While putting my shoe back on I remembered an incident when I decided to take up jogging. I was astounded by the wide selection of jogging shoes available at the local sports shop. While trying on a basic pair of jogging shoe, I noticed a minor feature and asked the assistant "What is this little pocket thing here on the side for?" And the assistant replied "Oh, that's to carry spare change so you can call your wife to come pick you up when you've jogged too far." Cheeky bugger.

• Upvote 2

Re #21 - Commo, haha! Not guilty yer honour - but I must admit the joke I quoted makes no more sense - I could never make head or tail of it myself. There was another in the same vein : Q - What is the difference between a duck? A - They both have webbed feet. However, take heart - I don't know any more like that !

Glasses, now that's another story...I wear contacts all day and buy cheap £1 glasses off the market for reading, your wife has the right idea, a pair for every occasion, at the price i pay, i have them all over the house, but sometimes they all end in the same place, its just a matter of finding that place!

Something Nottingham folk can do nothing about,so I suppose it falls into the category quite nicely.

The Investment Property Forum meeting, hosted by law firm Freeth Cartwright and chaired by David Smith, of Strata Real Estate, was told that the estimated total value of commercial property debt stood at £268 BILLION. !!!!

Read more: http://archive.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Debt-mountain-falls-pound-197bn/story-19249486-detail/story.html#ixzz2nVDavEEu

Cami what you are supposed to do is put your shoe heel level with your elbow and if you havent been doing too many flipps the toe of your shoe should be level with your wrist making the distance between your elbow and your wrist identicle to your shoe size .hope that makes sense.this is useless info page but amazing as well.hope you agree.if it works try it on your grandkids they will get everybody at school taking their shoes off and you will be one o dem cool Grannies dat knoze everyfing .now tryz a gen.telz me if it work.

I gave this a try... lost me balance while takin' me shoe off, banged me shoulder as I fell, got up (painfully) and stubbed me toe, then dropped me shoe into the toilet.

I'd like to apply for dispensation to allow me to avoid any further physical activities arising from suggested bodily movements of a sedulous nature.

Incidentally, I got me socks on this morning (and in less than three minutes each) without to much pain, creaks or accidents. (proud of that I am).

Cheers all.

Sorry tgc in future anything i might suggest that people try that involves movment i will add except TGC i must also get you to sign a disclaimer form.mind you i dont think you could do much damage sky diving .H

• Upvote 1

Is anybody else missing first bit of this site .could someone remind me where the meet up is on wednesday although we havent met yet i think i can find you ill look for a lady with one shoe sat next to a man with jam jar glasses talking toa bloke that looks like santa oh and a bloke with a bruised shoulder still getting dressed.should i wear handcuffs and come with a gaurd because i dont want to look odd.

• Upvote 3