Nottstalgia Election 2014

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted, None of the above, because 1, I trust all politicians with this planet, as far as I can throw them, Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat, UKIP, even the Green party.......

• Upvote 3

Way back in the early 70's ...read a sticker in a VW bus back window...it said..." Don't vote, it only encourages them "......so have never voted.

If you don't vote - then you are in effect asking the idiot next door to choose your government for you. If you don't vote - don't complain when the economy crashes (again) or you get a house full of Roma moving in next door. It's YOUR chance to say "enough is enough, you MUST listen to the voice of the people, not your paymasters". Vote UKIP even if you dislike them - or you will regret it - it's just a matter of when. Civil unrest is a certainty unless we act now.

Interesting to see that a third of the respondents either would vote for a lesser Party, or choose not to have a say?

No lib Dem votes?

Report from UKIP local man who I met today,

They are gaining members who are leaving all partys, but massive exodus from Lib Dems in favor of UKIP because they never knew of Cleggs commitment to keep us in the EU till he got into power.

My story of leaving Labour in the Blair years is also a very common comment to them.

You said...the guy around the corner....what if he voted the same as you ?? ( is he still an idiot )....Plus like what Cliff-tons picture hints at...what if voting doesn't actually do anything ( just a way to keep the population happy ).......just a thought ????

Some of the guys round the corner must be idiots because we had Politicians who dont care about you and I, voted in the last time!