It has now become acceptable for schools to teach young children that having two same sex parents is normal.

Who are they trying to kid.? I see that the PC brigade has been at it again.

• Upvote 2

I will reiterate one of my previous statements. WHY for Gods sake do celebs with fetishes, "illnesses' and other weird habits continually want to tell the world about it. Whether it's for money or to salve their consciences, I don't care. I just don't give a fig, and I don't want to read about it . Full stop.

A while ago, Duncan James (Blue) was in the press regaling us with his antics with men and girls and giving explicit details. Then damn me his infantile mother was on TV later saying how proud she was of him. What a silly bitch. What impression does that give to youngsters.

• Upvote 3

The real problem with celebs is the way the gutter press overdo their coverage. They will print anything, and exagerate any story.

Whether people are interested doesn't really matter to them. They like to stir things up, build people up and then tear them down. Our media (particularly the lower end) are absolute scum.

• Upvote 2

Anyway,just got in from work and see my 'Frank Maloney' topic got a decent response,............phew still warm int it,must get this 'frock off'

• Upvote 3

Yes Michael, things are like the old days. A bit of controversy always gets em stirred up. Great.

Don't normaly watch programes like 'Big Brother' but when someone you know is on it you got to, good luck Kellie, :)

Oh God, not Big Brother.

Am I that predictable ?

Well said Melissa.

• Upvote 1